samis

May 24, 2017
hi
first time playing this game and i can use a WALKTHROUGH not the for events something more. is there any? maybe a fan made one

Reactions: hadesph

naeem

Sep 17, 2017
There was a Mac F95 modded version but I am sure he abandoned it as it was very time consuming
Your hardware seems fine so prob the emulation of windows struggling to seek allocate resources properly
Emulations work fine with well written code which this is not
so it means I have to live with what I have. and restart the game every time it crashes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just wanna say thx for the help i gotten, i would have given up on the game if it was not for the help, so thx again :)
I think ive done most things

edit:: strange, Friday morning 0800 and no one is home ? something i should do ? no one is sleeping, wife, husband and daughter all gone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burt

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
TALENT SHOW
-
Thursday
-
20:00
-
theatre

is that another place you unlock somehow ?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Just started and can see a lot of text mistakes bugs and i don't know who got the idea of adding 5 days and then tell us that we can skip them that they don't matter but they do matter and that you fuck up there as a new player and get game over.
Edit wanted to give it a try but the text is so bad that it does not make any sense i am out.

dbgnu

Oct 3, 2018
go to bed earlier
Yee Thanx ,,, that was it ,,

but now the strange thing, i was doing the "-Monday - 09:00 - master bathroom"
now it seems that the game crashed, every character i want to talk to ,,, it will return " I WANT TO EAT" ?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just wanna say thx for the help i gotten, i would have given up on the game if it was not for the help, so thx again :)
I think ive done most things

edit:: strange, Friday morning 0800 and no one is home ? something i should do ? no one is sleeping, wife, husband and daughter all gone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TALENT SHOW
-
Thursday
-
20:00
-
theatre

is that another place you unlock somehow ?
no answers to these ?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes