wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
no one can help with some of this? is it too much text ?
The best way to see if your done it to click on the main characters picture, click on relations, and then lick on the pictures on the bottom right, if the say "maximum for this version" or "final scene reached" your done with them. The wife in the cinema you have to go in before she does and hide to get inside, but make sure you give her the pills also.

The game is still developing, so even though you can get to the prologue of the event to trigger, the event may not be coded yet. That is why it's best to check the relations screen to see if your done. There are three for the wife that don't say anything in my game: "Oil for Tanning", "Skillful Fingers", and "Very Interesting Movie". All others say "final scene reached" or "maximum for this version".

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "Robert Johannesson, yazı: 1167881, üye: 4189"] Neden bunu yapmak istersiniz?
Ama cidden, biraz daha fazla bilgi vermelisin m8. Kilitlenme ile karşılaşırsanız daha fazla bilgiye ihtiyacımız var. [/ QUOTE]
Hata bu

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "wurg, post: 1168202, üye: 562940"] İşletim sisteminiz 32 bit mi ??? Bu oyun işe yaramazsa, sadece 64 bit işletim sisteminde çalışacaktır. [/ QUOTE]
Yes 64-bit operation

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "murde222, post: 1168287, üye: 87162"] [QUOTE = "wurg, posta: 1168202, üye: 562940"] işletim sistemiiniz 32 bit mi ??? Bu oyun işe yaramazsa, sadece 64 bit çalışma alanı çalışacaktır. [/ ALINTI]
Evet 64 bit işlem [/ QUOTE]
32 bit var

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't need to quit game.Once you skipped the intro you can save the game by pressing ESC.Here is the save after skipping intro for those who having trouble.
maybe in old version, i know as it happened to me as well, esc does not have any save option untill you have quit and restarted, atleast the version i downloaded(the ones which is a week or so old)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The best way to see if your done it to click on the main characters picture, click on relations, and then lick on the pictures on the bottom right, if the say "maximum for this version" or "final scene reached" your done with them. The wife in the cinema you have to go in before she does and hide to get inside, but make sure you give her the pills also.

The game is still developing, so even though you can get to the prologue of the event to trigger, the event may not be coded yet. That is why it's best to check the relations screen to see if your done. There are three for the wife that don't say anything in my game: "Oil for Tanning", "Skillful Fingers", and "Very Interesting Movie". All others say "final scene reached" or "maximum for this version".
i will check thank you

just wish there was a walkthough which is step by step and not just event walktrough
but I assume balcony threesome with mom daughter never happens :p
also will they fix it so that the people remember? meaning that wife ok with kissing grabbing boobs and nuru massage her pussy and eating her pussy during breakfast, but she talk to you like she would an intruder in the living room...I dont know what it is called, attaching the story ? it is like every hour is a separate chapter in the game and the game characters dont remember what happened in each hour unless it is a step toward a goal
ive done the pool scene with wife and boss now several times, done both the leave and stay option, but I never receive anything illegal to do from the boss(wife is an undercover something ? :D), I assume that is still in the works ?

about yours
"Oil for Tanning", "Skillful Fingers", and "Very Interesting Movie" not saying anything it is the same with me, Zari(the maid) got 1 scene that is "grey" it show a pic of a man leaning toward the kitchen sink, african american? her boyfriend ? cant click it, if I do it show description of middle pic named "beyond reality"

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i will check thank you

just wish there was a walkthough which is step by step and not just event walktrough
but I assume balcony threesome with mom daughter never happens :p
also will they fix it so that the people remember? meaning that wife ok with kissing grabbing boobs and nuru massage her pussy and eating her pussy during breakfast, but she talk to you like she would an intruder in the living room...I dont know what it is called, attaching the story ? it is like every hour is a separate chapter in the game and the game characters dont remember what happened in each hour unless it is a step toward a goal
ive done the pool scene with wife and boss now several times, done both the leave and stay option, but I never receive anything illegal to do from the boss(wife is an undercover something ? :D), I assume that is still in the works ?

about yours
"Oil for Tanning", "Skillful Fingers", and "Very Interesting Movie" not saying anything it is the same with me, Zari(the maid) got 1 scene that is "grey" it show a pic of a man leaning toward the kitchen sink, african american? her boyfriend ? cant click it, if I do it show description of middle pic named "beyond reality"
Yeah the game doesn't make a lot of sense in the traditional "story" sense, I would liken it to more of a detective game, having to find the triggers for the events and where/when they take place. It's mainly a bunch of different scenes wrapped up in a package.

The best I can do for a walkthrough is here:

The 6.0 walkthrough that someone made helped me a lot when I started playing.

I didn't do anything with the maid so I can't help you there, if it is grey though it means you haven't found the trigger to activate the scene, so it won't give you any hints until you find the trigger.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
How to get masturbation scene in bathroom with Elena?
(I used complete save from v8 and replayed all the scenes, except this one)

D

Deleted member 42

at 0.9 most games have way more content than this game, i just keep playing this game just because :3

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Look here you may have the same issue, someone smarter than me explained it to someone else:

And please if you want help always post in english with a translator, I don't even know what language that is, so how can someone help? I would guess Hungarian but I have no idea.
No, it's NOT Hungarian, it's Turkish.

ftpfly

Oct 16, 2017
How do I fuck the wife in the ass???
pool at night. Finish events and repeat until appears the thematic dialogues spheres, hit all five correctly and go for wine option. Every wine you have to buy cost a lots o money... the bitch is expensive.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes