wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is there a FAQ post? I need to increase my self esteem but don't know how.
Most of your stats are upped in the main characters bedroom, it's hard to see because it happens so fast, but when you do an action it while flash on the screen what stats it effects. I think self esteem is raised by looking in the mirror. There are two different ones raised by watching two different movies on the TV, or course the shower raises stats. Others can by raised on the computer in the main characters office. The only one I can remember not raised in the MC rooms is fitness.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah the game doesn't make a lot of sense in the traditional "story" sense, I would liken it to more of a detective game, having to find the triggers for the events and where/when they take place. It's mainly a bunch of different scenes wrapped up in a package.

The best I can do for a walkthrough is here:

The 6.0 walkthrough that someone made helped me a lot when I started playing.

I didn't do anything with the maid so I can't help you there, if it is grey though it means you haven't found the trigger to activate the scene, so it won't give you any hints until you find the trigger.
have the 9c walktrhugh, never got the 9am turn on water then kneading kneading, no clue what that is, mistranslation or something ?

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I decided to give this a try today and I seriously have to wonder , Does anyone actually enjoy or even like this novel/game ? From what i have seen so far the girls are bitches , the boss a douche and the MC an awkward turd , since i have zero interest in the maid or mother , I am left with the daughter , who I either try to peek repeatedly or get told to basically fuck off anytime I go near her. I honestly don't see what people see in this, the house is beautiful, the renders are nice , but the story is ludicrous and the writing is almost close to terrible. I have tried to follow the so called walkthru but for the most part it seems rather useless. I will continue my playthru tonight to see if its more then it feels like or if its what I truly believe it is , a lot of beautiful assets in a poorly developed novel/game.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
With the storyline of the boss that I need to get illegal work to report to Elena. Elena told to get his trust. And in the storyline it says that I need to find a way to ''have a drink with him''. How I do that?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes