George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am going to try and dig in and get into this game today. Is just hard to grasp routines and goals. It seems that you need the Mod just to get anywhere. Is so hard to follow. Hopefully i will have a break through today..

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
Sadece ilk 3 gün (kaydedilemeyen kısım) ve oyun çökmesiyle oynayabilir. Intro’yu atlamayı seçtiğimde de çöküyor. Herhangi bir yardım lütfen? (Ayrıca hata günlüğüne de iliştiriyorum)

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
Only the first 3 days (the part that cannot be saved) and play with the game crash. It also drops the intro when I choose it. One please help? (Also attach to error log)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I am going to try and dig in and get into this game today. Is just hard to grasp routines and goals. It seems that you need the Mod just to get anywhere. Is so hard to follow. Hopefully i will have a break through today..
I made one of the cheat mods for the game, while not needed, it greatly speeds up progression in the game. You can go full blown cheat route or I explained how you can do a somewhat normal playthrough similar to how the original game was meant to be played.

My advice would be to click on the characters picture and the go to relations and click on the other characters pictures, they will give you pretty good hints about what steps you need to do next. I'll attach the two walkthroughs I have, only one of them is available from the OP now, don't know what happened to the other one, they should help you. on the 6.0 one I don't think the sequence is correct to the daughter movie scene, I didn't change it, but I wouldn't trust it, I used the sequence on the 8.0 one and it worked fine for me.

Reactions: George Halstead

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Please help intro partition game crashes
Look here you may have the same issue, someone smarter than me explained it to someone else:

And please if you want help always post in english with a translator, I don't even know what language that is, so how can someone help? I would guess Hungarian but I have no idea.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i played the game up until day 3 and still didnt get a save option were u find the save button ?
u have to quit game and it creates an auto save, noone explain this, after you load autosave and then you can save by right click or esc

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just wanna say thx for the help i gotten, i would have given up on the game if it was not for the help, so thx again :)
I think ive done most things

edit:: strange, Friday morning 0800 and no one is home ? something i should do ? no one is sleeping, wife, husband and daughter all gone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no one can help with some of this? is it too much text ?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
u have to quit game and it creates an auto save, noone explain this, after you load autosave and then you can save by right click or esc
You don't need to quit game.Once you skipped the intro you can save the game by pressing ESC.Here is the save after skipping intro for those who having trouble.

murde222

Jun 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "KeinBa, yayın: 1165478, üye: 219257"] Spam'ı durdur. Gönderilerinizi düzenleyin [/ QUOTE]
How can you help stop spam?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes