MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
This game share many features with Big Brother made by darksilver. Nice graphics, clear story but the more is the story developped, the harder is to make meaningful content... long or short irelevant story lines which are not related to any in the game and finally you start adding new places...yet no major progress is made on main storyline.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper
May 24, 2018
hey guys,
can some1 help me please, i downloaded v0.9 yesterday including the mod of 0.9 and placed it into the managed folder, but everytime after 10 min of gameplay i get this error and the game shuts down :

the game crashed.
the crash report folder named "2018-10-15_210626" next to game executable.
it would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!

never got that error before

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well , i guess these are bugged.Although I have done these tasks, there is no indication that I have done these tasks in the quest-log but whatever. I finished all content
It just means that these events are repeatable and not part of a future path with more content. It would be nice if the game indicated this more clearly.

Reactions: KeinBa
May 24, 2018
Is your operating system 32 bit??? If it is this game will not work on it, it will only work on a 64 bit operating system.
thats strange ,, i have 64 bit and always played this game till 0.8 without any problems since i downloaded 0.9 yesterday i also got that error after 10 min gameplay ,,, ive never got that before, so im curious what the problem is

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
thats strange ,, i have 64 bit and always played this game till 0.8 without any problems since i downloaded 0.9 yesterday i also got that error after 10 min gameplay ,,, ive never got that before, so im curious what the problem is
Post the log file , maybe someone can help.

It just means that these events are repeatable and not part of a future path with more content. It would be nice if the game indicated this more clearly.
Oh good to know.But i don't understand the idea here. Other events are repeatable too but they have indicator.Anyway thanks for the answer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh good to know.But i don't understand the idea here. Other events are repeatable too but they have indicator.Anyway thanks for the answer
I could be wrong, but I think the events with the "no more content" indicator are ones where more will happen in future updates. For example, there's more content coming with Mark under the table with Elena, but nothing more drugging Elena in the theater.

Reactions: KeinBa
May 24, 2018
i get this error, i saw more people got it and they said its because that person has 32 bit, but i have 64 bit and i still got this issue and never had it before version 0.9,, wondering if someone knows this issue

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Weekly news
Oct 16 at 11:24pm
Hello!
I have already finished the scenes with imagination when we help Christine with her homework. I tried to increase the number of frames in the animation from 4 to 6 in some of them, which will better affect the smoothness.
You can also see a new episodic character. I will post poll after the release. If you will want, I can add her to the game.

Next, I want to do the arrival of Annie in the house.
Here are a few previews.

dBedroomDoughterLeaning_Imagin67f.png

EDIT: The other previews are or $20+ patrons

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Just started playing this game, graphics looks good in my opinion. My biggest problem and issue is find ing the event triggers in each room. For example, I have yet to complete the intro because as of day 3 Thurday 19:00 MC Bedroom. Clue "I completely forgot! Just yesterday I wanted to call the masseur and try to negotiate that he would allow me to attend the Elena massage". I cant find that damn little white spark/dot.

Could the Dev please consider using a more obvious marker for the triggers? Like using another version of the lime green hexagonal marks for the chars showing they are in the house. Make them Blue or Red or keep them white but make them bigger. An obvious marker. It like an easter eggs hunt and at times a frustrating one.

Then eventually I see after 30mins of room to room search I see the faded black iPhone at the top right corner, so a personal facepalm moment. I fear for my PC equipment could have destroyed them going through a Hulk smash moment.

Then getting to the post intro game my request for better markers is answered....

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Weekly news
Oct 16 at 11:24pm
Hello!
I have already finished the scenes with imagination when we help Christine with her homework. I tried to increase the number of frames in the animation from 4 to 6 in some of them, which will better affect the smoothness.
You can also see a new episodic character. I will post poll after the release. If you will want, I can add her to the game.

Next, I want to do the arrival of Annie in the house.
Here are a few previews.

EDIT: The other previews are or $20+ patrons
Looks good, maybe somebody post them, with 2 missing pictoures about "holidays abroad"

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i really hope the next update isn't just an imagination scene. and i have a feeling that the boss is hunting for some sister action.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes