markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully there is some solid content with either or both girls and hopefully no imagination garbage in the next update...I think its time to move forward with the relationships...atleast for christine, elena should be harder considering her bitch personality. she knows she wants it but she is playing a serious game of hard to get lol

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Please help. How to meet Asher in the garage.
I have no option to talk to Bill and he don't give me job anymore.Is it normal
Also I have no option to talk to Elena at Thursday on 13.00 o’clock

May 9, 2018
Just a quick question, in "Time to Sleep", is it supposed to end the way it did? I was playing nice with Christine all throughout the game and it kinda felt wrong forcing her like that in the end... am I missing something here?

I don't mind the occasional domination approach especially with bitches like Elena, but it would have been more rewarding to have her wanting to be dominated by the MC as opposed to him forcing himself. That scene in the bathroom where you slapped her tushy was hot as fuck and she clearly acknowledged you as an alpha just to have her trampling all over your head in the pool scene... didn't make sense.

The renders however are just awesome in this one, story is yet to develop more for me to give out a sincere judgement here, but the English in this thing is criminally disastrous :oops:

Reactions: meanie and oszapo25

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
how to get this stars ?

what are the right time to touch ?
Look at the walkthrough on the first page. You need to click on the small circle when there is a pussy close-up on the screen.

Reactions: adsl2009

0matrix

Jan 18, 2018
Hello guys. An unusual question..Does anybody knows the main song of the game during night scenes(violonchello & fagotto )? Thanks.

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
When is the next update and will it be actual content, not imagination scenes or yet more blue balling? After the shower scene Christine 100% would want to get some, so reverting back to tease scenes will just be stupid.

Reactions: oszapo25

ra

Jun 19, 2017
sorry in the update v09 hangs when I'm in the kitchen when bill invites me and then in the pool why? thank you

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes