retroman

Oct 28, 2018
I think this game needs better translation. I'm not a native English speaker myself, but this is just ridiculous. Other than that, the game is nice and I really like the choice for point of view camera in the sex scenes. Wish other games did that as well.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I think this game needs better translation. I'm not a native English speaker myself, but this is just ridiculous. Other than that, the game is nice and I really like the choice for point of view camera in the sex scenes. Wish other games did that as well.
I absolutely agree.
I find this game comparable with Big Brother in so many ways (that's a good thing, in my book):
  • Excellent renders
  • Good choice of character models (I dislike "huge anime tiddies")
  • Solid game mechanics (I like non-linear games)
  • Believable characters who are not just one-dimensional
  • Intriguing story
The big letdown is in the translation. It is so painfully obvious that this game is written in a different tongue and translated by someone who is not fluent in both languages. The results are painfully obvious:
  • Awkward sentence structure
  • Poor word-choices
  • Improper use of idioms
  • Heaps and heaps of typos
  • Etc.
I am very happy that Super Alex decided to make hiring a proper translator his $1000-per-month goal on Patreon, since I believe that is the single greatest improvement that this game needs. He reached that goal back in May, so hopefully he has had time to find someone competent, who is able to go through all the old dialogue as well as new events.

[edit] Turns out, Super Alex has apparently been working with someone named JonyBlack (don't know if that's the same one who is on these forums) since release 5. He set up a poll in august, requesting feedback on the translations since then. Of approx. 160 replies, 61% answered that the new translations were "lmost perfect" [sic]. :disappointed:
My hopes for a proper translation are almost obliterated.[/edit]

Reactions: CelestialTroy

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I think Super Alex should have another translator, one to translate from original language to English or roughly English. Then someone to take the English or roughly English and fix the grammar issues that appear within the game.

It does not have to be perfect grammar, just something that will make it a lot less cringe worthy when read.

Reactions: Forgetfull Phantom

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
After going to daughter's bathroom at 22:00 ,the only option i have is washing(30 SYM). I have 300 SYM ,30 Imagination and 80 lust.Also I completed watching solo and lesbo scenes, still i cannot proceed further in that bathroom scene with daughter. what should I do??

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
After going to daughter's bathroom at 22:00 ,the only option i have is washing(30 SYM). I have 300 SYM ,30 Imagination and 80 lust.Also I completed watching solo and lesbo scenes, still i cannot proceed further in that bathroom scene with daughter. what should I do??
If I remember correctly you have to complete the theater sequence with the daughter before you can go further with the bathroom scene.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey @wurg.. the save you gave me to fix my issues were past the theater part... DO you have images of what happened or at least what happened in the theater so know as i have not idea lol.

THx

If I remember correctly you have to complete the theater sequence with the daughter before you can go further with the bathroom scene.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Ok then i'll skip for now. How do i replay the scene just for interest sake?
You have to go to the theater at 00:00 when she is in it, Sat night/Sun morning. If you want to do the sequence from the beginning you can go into the save file and change this to 3 <eventDoughterCinema>3</eventDoughterCinema>, This should allow you to watch all three movies with her. You will have to have the walkthrough open though to make sure you touch her at the right times in the movies to continue forward. You buy the movies off of your computer in your room if I remember correctly. This will take 3 weeks of game play to go through this sequence again though.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nah ill just see if i can play the last one then... ill try at the specific time you suggestred and not edit the save file. THx again Wurg.

You have to go to the theater at 00:00 when she is in it, Sat night/Sun morning. If you want to do the sequence from the beginning you can go into the save file and change this to 3 <eventDoughterCinema>3</eventDoughterCinema>, This should allow you to watch all three movies with her. You will have to have the walkthrough open though to make sure you touch her at the right times in the movies to continue forward. You buy the movies off of your computer in your room if I remember correctly. This will take 3 weeks of game play to go through this sequence again though.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes