Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Hope this update is more interesting than the last one, and we won't only have uninteresting imagination sequences...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He announced some optimisation and a replay room for the next release (public post):

Reactions: alexiddd

nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
I like the game so far and was going to sign up for his patreon although it looks like he’s dropping patreons quickly. So going to wait and see very tempted.

Reactions: wurg

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello
I add a game for download.

I apologize again for the delay caused by the unexpected need to reinstall the system.

This update is important primarily not by what has been added, but by what has been done with the game code.

As you remember in the previous version 9.0, there was a problem with incorrect images in the game, the reason is how it turned out to be in the limit of the number of textures in the unit reached by me. I quickly resolved this problem by simply reducing the quality of some images in order to meet the limit. But it is understood that such a decision could only be temporary. This month I worked with a programmer, and we solved this problem, I was very worried about this, because further development of the game would have been impossible. But now, in the number of images in the game, I am not limited.

From innovations now in animation I use 6 images. A little later, as soon as I solve the optimization issue with my programmer, I plan to increase this number even more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dBedroomDoughterLeaning_Imagin135-2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes