flashertoy

May 29, 2017
It would be nice when the old scenes will get new options when the process go further.

So would it be worth to play the old scenes again.

ps123

May 4, 2017

ps123

May 4, 2017
For those blurry images, I think the DEV. got some missing/wrong codes that link the game picture to the wrong assets. When i extract the CGs, it was in another new streaming assets folder. When i compared the v10.0 CG with the v9.0, there are about 50+ missing CGs. So i think have to wait for the update fix.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
For those blurry images, I think the DEV. got some missing/wrong codes that link the game picture to the wrong assets. When i extract the CGs, it was in another new streaming assets folder. When i compared the v10.0 CG with the v9.0, there are about 50+ missing CGs. So i think have to wait for the update fix.
Someone pulled this post from Patreon, I don't know very much about Unity games but he said he was reaching his texture limit or something in the game and started working with a programmer to optimize everything. That's probably why some images in this game are messed up, I haven't had a chance to play yet though. The dev will probably have this fixed by next update ( hopefully ).

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes