D

Deleted member 42

anyone know if billl ever meets annie? cannot talk to him about her after she arrives home

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends will there be a compressed version available, this is a huge download. I cannot imagine the size it will be when it is completed.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Lies, its actually not hard to extract and modify Unity asset bundles. Time-consuming, yes...

Torrent please, I'll promise to seed it for a bit.
Well for me, I knew nothing about programming/coding and no one wants to do it, so i just say 'Only the game DEV. has the power to compress it.'

Did you look at the last few pages or search for torrent ? Don't tell me it is too time-consuming to look for it. :closedtongue:XD

Reactions: michiko96 and rf96

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Well for me, I knew nothing about programming/coding and no one wants to do it, so i just say 'Only the game DEV. has the power to compress it.'
I do, so please don't spread misinformation or discourage others from trying.

Did you look at the last few pages or search for torrent ? Don't tell me it is too time-consuming to look for it. :closedtongue:XD
I did, actually. But I did not find one for v10.0.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
plz add to op
ChangeLog 10.0:
1. Continued the scene with the homework of Christina.
2. Finished 2 scenes with imagination.
3. Arrival of Annie to the house.
4. Solved the problem with the limit of textures.
5. Solved the problem with the constant filling of the video memory in the game. Which could have lead to crush the game.

5. Fixed minor bugs.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are there actual sex scenes in this games ? Or it's just blue balls ?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so how do you download a 4.3gb file from mega ??? i think there is a limit of 3gb per 24h? or less ?
I have the companion app so i can download any size from mega, but if I do I have to just wait for 24h or how long before the cap reset?
im using another download right now, but wanted to know for future...is there a way to switch ip or something when mega hit your cap or it is associated with your free account?

Are there actual sex scenes in this games ? Or it's just blue balls ?
lots of handjobs and bj, rubbing etc which is common in these kind of games the first xx hours into them, but yes there are sex scenes like fucking the wife when she is drunk thinking it is her husband etc although i find it annoying with the teasing and grinding, this is one of the better games i think

Reactions: rf96 and jowishg

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
My friends, i apologize for posting anything about a compressed version. I did not mean for it to be a jump off point for a lot of arguing. I just used Mega's download and it went pretty fact actually. Again, my apologies.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes