PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What do you have to do to continue the "Good Boss" event Thursday night? Elena keeps stopping Bill from letting me join them.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What do you have to do to continue the "Good Boss" event Thursday night? Elena keeps stopping Bill from letting me join them.
You have to continue the Saturday morning (at breakfast) event with Elena to unlock this.

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
Well I have no doubt someone else has mentioned somewhere but after about 50 pages I couldn't find it but I must admit after the amount of time it took to download and then find that it doesn't work (Has stopped responding on start up) I'm suitably impressed!

opperska

May 2, 2018
How do I save the game? I am on the day 2 and then when i proceed to menu - there's no save slot or "SAVE" Label so i can't save my progress lol

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've completely finished the Saturday breakfast with Elena, and I still can't continue the Thursday night event.
Then you have to talk to Elena during the day about the thing she asked you on Bill.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you start the "Sweet Dreams" event? The walkthrough says to go to the hall on Saturday at 1:00, but that starts the "Job for Two Hands".

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes