Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
use mega downloader, and search for transparent proxy (u must test 1 by 1 that got higher speed download) and use it on mega downloader
as i said it will pause untill limit is reset, the website got much lower download, the app mega and i can download 2 terrabytes, but have to wait 24h every 3 or 4gb
the app or mega downloader as you call it have a limit unless you got a paid account tied to it

Reactions: murde222

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
as i said it will pause untill limit is reset, the website got much lower download, the app mega and i can download 2 terrabytes, but have to wait 24h every 3 or 4gb
the app or mega downloader as you call it have a limit unless you got a paid account tied to it
sorry, i can download this game 4.28 GB with no problem with mega downloader (no account tied) and using proxy (u know proxy, right?). btw mega app and mega downloader is different tho

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Also have the buggy textures where it looks like when the satellite is losing connection with the tv box, the weekly pussy eating during breakfast is not even watchable.
can someone tell me what is new? so far ive only figured out it is bring a person into the house and that is it??? you cant talk to this person and your boss will not give you the illegal job he said he would if you brought that person to the house.
is there a certain trigger? will he only talk about the job at the pool at night ? or is the game update only the gust comes over ?

sorry, i can download this game 4.28 GB with no problem with mega downloader (no account tied) and using proxy (u know proxy, right?). btw mega app and mega downloader is different tho
app stand for application not phone program
"MegaSync" has a download limit and will just pause until it resume, it is the same limit as when just using the website, but using mega website you might download 3 files each 1gb before download is paused, but cant download files bigger than 1.8gb? and you need the "MegaSync" for that and it has no download limit to size what to download, but it has a limit of bandwidth and will pause as well after x amount of gb is downloaded

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
app stand for application not phone program
"MegaSync" has a download limit and will just pause until it resume, it is the same limit as when just using the website, but using mega website you might download 3 files each 1gb before download is paused, but cant download files bigger than 1.8gb? and you need the "MegaSync" for that and it has no download limit to size what to download, but it has a limit of bandwidth and will pause as well after x amount of gb is downloaded
mega downloader that i talked about is third party app, its unofficial, and can be used without account (with proxy, its like using different ip. change if u got limit). maybe u can try it.
megadownloader.png

quetzy

Aug 13, 2017
Does enyone have the names of the songs in the game? Specially the one where the Daughter does a strip dance for helping her with the coursework

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
plz add to op
ChangeLog 10.0:
1. Continued the scene with the homework of Christina.
2. Finished 2 scenes with imagination.
3. Arrival of Annie to the house.
4. Solved the problem with the limit of textures.
5. Solved the problem with the constant filling of the video memory in the game. Which could have lead to crush the game.
6. Fixed minor bugs.
Thanks!!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
newest version can play at win 32 version?
I doubt it, in a Patreon post the dev said he is working with a programmer to make the code better basically. He might add the 32 bit function once that is done, I don't know though.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes