Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
where did u find 10.1 files :D
I have not downloaded it yet

anyone knows why recently when i sleep on the game in the next day the sympathy of the girls dropped like 15 points out of nowhere, is that something normal?

it was on a sunday to monday

the same happen when i train also

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

anyone knows why recently when i sleep on the game in the next day the sympathy of the girls dropped like 15 points out of nowhere, is that something normal?

The developer has coded in the sympathy to degrade over time, I don't know about 15 points in one day, but it does degrade. This way you have to do things to keep the sympathy going up.

Klimadzu

Sep 11, 2018
Game is always crashing! I cant play, also the game tells me to send the error crash to the dev but I dont know how. Does anyone know his discord or any other way?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Game is always crashing! I cant play, also the game tells me to send the error crash to the dev but I dont know how. Does anyone know his discord or any other way?
From what other people have said in the thread the game takes quite a bit of RAM to run, he is working with a programmer to optimize it, this may be what is affecting you. I don't know how to send the error file to the dev though.

HuntsAlone

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, i have a problem with saving game. I couldn´t save it. When i press ESC to go into Menu, i can´t find save button. When a click on the option button nothing happen. Help pls :(
You have to play past day 4-5? not sure before the option to save appears

Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
The developer has coded in the sympathy to degrade over time, I don't know about 15 points in one day, but it does degrade. This way you have to do things to keep the sympathy going up.
Yes, it is probably coded so that the sympathy degrades over time, but i actually found why it degrades like 15 or even more some times, it is because of your neatness, you just have to take some hydromassage and the sympathe goes up again

StinkFinger

Apr 26, 2018
Why are 2/4 of the Download links basically "spyware/malware" clickbaits... With the 3rd saying "File Not Uploaded"...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

Yes it's normal. Sympathy is calculated in this way: Relationship times "attraction" divided by 100. Since "attraction" is the average of Hygiene, Fitness, Confidence and Fashion, whenever your hygiene drops (by working out or sleeping (which lowers hygiene by 15 points)) your attraction drops which lowers sympathy. Showering (or washing hands when you wake up in the morning) will restore Hygiene and thus restore sympathy.

Reactions: oszapo25

Lordiceek

May 19, 2018
Ou, thanks :D but i have another problem :( when i talk with someone a click on the calendar i have two option :D 1. is take a coffee and 2. is take a snack, does anybody has same problem?? Thanks guys!

Prnadicted

Mar 27, 2018
How to unlock ??
Talk to Bill about Annie then call her around 2100. repeat it a few time till you pay her flight ticket and then Annie will arrive. she will remain in one of the new room but you won't be able to interact with her yet.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Look at the previous couple of pages, or become a Patreon.
sorry, i saw the previous pages,but only pic 1,2,3. There is no pic 4 and 5. Besides,I can't go for the patreon, country bank not surpport for that from last policy change of patreon

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
sorry, i saw the previous pages,but only pic 1,2,3. There is no pic 4 and 5. Besides,I can't go for the patreon, country bank not surpport for that from last policy change of patreon
My response came off a bit harsh, it was not intentional, I tend to be a little blunt. I would like to see them also, the dev does some beautiful renders, that is why I like the game. Unless a Patreon posts them we won't see them, I don't blame them if they don't, some people dropped by devs for posting stuff on here, and I can understand why they do, the devs post those things for the people who are supporting their work financially. The only consolation is they will probably be in next months update, which sucks but we will see them eventually.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
My response came off a bit harsh, it was not intentional, I tend to be a little blunt. I would like to see them also, the dev does some beautiful renders, that is why I like the game. Unless a Patreon posts them we won't see them, I don't blame them if they don't, some people dropped by devs for posting stuff on here, and I can understand why they do, the devs post those things for the people who are supporting their work financially. The only consolation is they will probably be in next months update, which sucks but we will see them eventually.
That's ok,man. We all understand devs.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes