wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I searched the thread but couldn't find anything about this, but the images in the saturday dropping fork event are pixelated and I can't see anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?`
There's a bunch in the last couple of pages, the dev is trying to fix the code and messed up again, he has released 10.1 apparently to fix this but it hasn't made it here yet. Just waiting for it to show up. If you have it you can go back to 9.0 and get the scenes clear, and then switch to 10 to finish of the few new scenes.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
There's a bunch in the last couple of pages, the dev is trying to fix the code and messed up again, he has released 10.1 apparently to fix this but it hasn't made it here yet. Just waiting for it to show up. If you have it you can go back to 9.0 and get the scenes clear, and then switch to 10 to finish of the few new scenes.
Alright, thanks for your reply!

Reactions: Krull

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I've been monitoring the game from the very beginning and I must admit that you've made a lot of the latest updates. The game works smoothly in WIN7 / 64 and WIN 10/64, at least I personally have never had any problems. Just now you have a bug in the kitchen that you are getting rid of.
For the further, I hope that you will stay on the path of the development of the game. You were among the few if not the only quality and story that did not relate to the family and had inces so that we hope that you will let the character of the sisters in the game with the boss or in the lady Mark add another person or more to them (Christina colleague or schoolmate or Elena's sister or fellow ....)
Thanks for the game and just so.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
I just started playing this game and i'm sure someone already gave this feedback. the English translation is horrible, Dev should get someone with good English to help him with that. Other than that it interesting and has good looking models too :)

Reactions: Fred17

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello
I've been monitoring the game from the very beginning and I must admit that you've made a lot of the latest updates. The game works smoothly in WIN7 / 64 and WIN 10/64, at least I personally have never had any problems. Just now you have a bug in the kitchen that you are getting rid of.
For the further, I hope that you will stay on the path of the development of the game. You were among the few if not the only quality and story that did not relate to the family and had inces so that we hope that you will let the character of the sisters in the game with the boss or in the lady Mark add another person or more to them (Christina colleague or schoolmate or Elena's sister or fellow ....)
Thanks for the game and just so.
You know that this is a pirate site, and not the dev's site, right?

HuntsAlone

Apr 2, 2018
IS there a way to max everything out so you dont have to worry about that?
Play until you get the option to save then make a save. In future, start from this save. Otherwise, not sure. The start on day 3 " option did not work for me. It crashed when I tried to use it.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
When I tried to unzip "Lucky Mark ALPHA 10.0.zip", I had this message "the archive is not readable, would you like to try a password", is there any issue downloading the file using Mega, is there a password to unzip the archive, pls help.
I quit when the game stopped running win7 x86, so he lose a bit of money.

r_balboa

Aug 2, 2017
When I tried to unzip "Lucky Mark ALPHA 10.0.zip", I had this message "the archive is not readable, would you like to try a password", is there any issue downloading the file using Mega, is there a password to unzip the archive, pls help.
Same issue

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
another point:

i dont understand this part of the walkthrough:
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre

Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

whats the matter with count images and stars?

if i cout the images and click on the stars nothing happens really, well nothing diffrend...

tahjos23

Apr 27, 2017
another point:

i dont understand this part of the walkthrough:
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre

Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

whats the matter with count images and stars?

if i cout the images and click on the stars nothing happens really, well nothing diffrend...
that means you start counting when the first piture with the yellow cirecle appers (include the first picture while couting)
after reaching the image to count to, click on the circle.
than you can proceed touching her.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i cant proceed on the tasl "oil for tanning" and "skillfull fingers"
in "oil for tanning" i can cum on her back or use finish, then i have the options for the conversation but no one of then unlocks progress.
in skillfull fingers elena wants me to jerk off after i have finished the massage but after cum n her chest shes pissed and no progress.

what i am doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes