Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This picture shows that more progress is availible
upload_2018-11-9_20-57-38.png

normally shows the game things like "The final scene is reached" or "this is the maximum in this version of this game"

whats the meaning of this?
upload_2018-11-9_20-56-49.png

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
This picture shows that more progress is availible
View attachment 176050

normally shows the game things like "The final scene is reached" or "this is the maximum in this version of this game"

whats the meaning of this?
View attachment 176049
You need to buy 3 bottles in shop and do event .

and if you read last paragraph : "Even two bottles were not enough for her! But I will achieve my goal,I just need to get some bottles of alcohol!"

If two is not enough you buy a three

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
yeah that was clear for me, my point was the other picture: VErry interestin movie.

there is no more the like "final scene reched" or "maximum in this version" shown.

is there any more progress possible? i have cum on her tits, and the last drop was put into her mouth.

thats all?

there are some more events with no more infotext in my list shown.

-oil for tanning
-skillfull fingers

this two i have no clue how to progress farther.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
yeah that was clear for me, my point was the other picture: VErry interestin movie.

there is no more the like "final scene reched" or "maximum in this version" shown.

is there any more progress possible? i have cum on her tits, and the last drop was put into her mouth.

thats all?

there are some more events with no more infotext in my list shown.

-oil for tanning
-skillfull fingers

this two i have no clue how to progress farther.
Sorry my bad :( that is repeated one since v5 that i know. No farther progress yet. you can repeat until you die :)
oil for tanning last thing you can do is ask to replace masseur (skillfull fingers)

bumblebee

Feb 12, 2018
am i the only one who thinks that somehow this game misses a real gameplay?
the renders are good but the gameplay is not like you have a logical path to follow.

somrani

Aug 2, 2018
can anyone help me pls i don't know how to use my phone to call the measure i'm playing the alpha 10.0 version

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
is there a fix for this glitch, under breakfast when MC is supposed to eat her pussy but its blurry?? cant see nothing...
im almost at the end. great game, but without cheats and walkthrough it would take me 10 years to finnish lol x'D

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No I wanted to know if someone knew the name of the actress which is pictured in the movie. She is really hot and I couldnt find her on my own....:(
Post a screenshot of the movie you're talking about.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes