Sari

Jul 11, 2017
When I tried to unzip "Lucky Mark ALPHA 10.0.zip", I had this message "the archive is not readable, would you like to try a password", is there any issue downloading the file using Mega, is there a password to unzip the archive, pls help.

Klimadzu

Sep 11, 2018
From what other people have said in the thread the game takes quite a bit of RAM to run, he is working with a programmer to optimize it, this may be what is affecting you. I don't know how to send the error file to the dev though.
I have 16 gb of ram.... Dont tell me this is like crysis?

rendurial

May 29, 2018
think that is end of update
you get the fantasy dream with daughter and then invite sister and end of update
I usually like to try and figure things out myself, but I never got the fantasy dream with the daughter. Anyone want to help me out on what I need to do?
*side question* Seen another post about the calendar, is that supposed to be working? I can't click on the calendar in any scene with any of the characters.

Janibal007

Nov 2, 2018
IS there a way to max everything out so you dont have to worry about that?
I heard somewhere that people were using cheat engine, look some tutorials on youtube it is not really hard to use it for this kind of games

does anyone knows how to increase imagination? and if there are some use in learning photography?

lookum

Sep 9, 2018
I made one of the cheat mods for the game, while not needed, it greatly speeds up progression in the game. You can go full blown cheat route or I explained how you can do a somewhat normal playthrough similar to how the original game was meant to be played.

My advice would be to click on the characters picture and the go to relations and click on the other characters pictures, they will give you pretty good hints about what steps you need to do next. I'll attach the two walkthroughs I have, only one of them is available from the OP now, don't know what happened to the other one, they should help you. on the 6.0 one I don't think the sequence is correct to the daughter movie scene, I didn't change it, but I wouldn't trust it, I used the sequence on the 8.0 one and it worked fine for me.

Thanks for this. I you want to modify valor SYM which line on the save file you have to modify , don't find it

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I heard somewhere that people were using cheat engine, look some tutorials on youtube it is not really hard to use it for this kind of games

does anyone knows how to increase imagination? and if there are some use in learning photography?
There is a cheat mod linked in the OP for the game. Imagination is one of the movies you watch in your room, no use for photography that I know of right now.

Thanks for this. I you want to modify valor SYM which line on the save file you have to modify , don't find it
Not sure what you are asking when you ask about valor, but SYM is tied to REL and in the save files it is the characters name with LR after it for upping relationship.

Reactions: lookum

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Dev has made a poll to remove some of the stats (fitness, neatness, self-confidence, etc.).

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
I've definitely enjoyed this game so far! Was able to get through the majority of the scenes by manipulating the save files. I'm having an issue with getting all of the character relations to give me the red, "version limit," the green "final reached," or the tan "to be continued" message. There are three scenarios with Elena that I have already gone through but still only the note from Mark's perspective (white text) is there, no status message (red, green, or tan). So I'm thinking I need to go back to an earlier version (am playing 10.0) or the game didn't like the values that I changed. Thoughts? Hoping I can work this out because I still haven't gotten the go ahead in Good Boss, Interesting Journey, and the last one for Zari. Also, recommendations for other games that are this realistic feeling are much appreciated.

Reactions: qs1386

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Help please - In the guide it says
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear and 16 fails what am i missing, here a screen shot star.png

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I searched the thread but couldn't find anything about this, but the images in the saturday dropping fork event are pixelated and I can't see anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?`

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes