-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hello!
I'm already uploading the game on Google Drive and I'll post the link soon.
This update is important first of all because I revised the approach to loading game resources. I with the programmer found the most optimal solution for my case. The resources consumed by the game have decreased. If to compare, the video memory consumed by the game VRAM decreased from 800Mb to 400Mb (2 times), the consumed RAM decreased from 2400Mb (v.10.0) to 650Mb (3.5 times). And if earlier with each new update, the game required more and more resources (the reason that some players have old versions of the game being launched, and new ones are not), now this problem has been solved.
To accomplish this task I had to remake all the sounds in the game in all scenes, starting with INTRO. Concerning this, I have a big plea to the players, if you find a scenes without sounds or the lack of sound or music in the place where he used to be, I ask you to inform me. It is possible that I could skip somewhere...
The same work was carried out with all the animations, I checked them, there should be no problems. But if you see the problem, please also inform me.
I also made the project import into the new version of Unity 2018 from my old version, in which I worked since last year. I did not find any visible problems. I just let you know. With the new transition, I will try to make a build of the game for MAC and also post a link to the game, but I don’t have the opportunity to test the game. Here I ask people who have a MAC to tell me the performance. My programmer says that there should be no problems, but if there are any, I want to solve this problem with you as soon as possible. Since the build for MAC I have been asked to do for a long time.
Once again I want to thank all those who support me! Without you, nothing would have happened! It is very important for me to see and hear your support. I try to answer everyone, but I don’t always do it quickly - sometimes plunging into work with my head I don’t want to be distracted by anything more... Such is the creative process :)
THANKS YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

ChangeLog 11.0:
1. Improved game optimization (more about this separately above).
2. A small continuation of the storyline.
3. Improved Annie's schedule and added 1 event for her + the ability to chat and give gifts. (this is not the final version of the schedule, it will be improved)
4. Scene trip to the companion Bill.
5. Scene with Elena in the shower.
6. Added animations in the Breakfast with Helen event.
7. Returned the quality of images that had to be cut in previous versions due to technical problems. (problems solved)
8. Added a separate button HELP in the game menu, which describes some game mechanics (at the request of the players).
9. Removed the parameters STYLE and MOOD. Their role in communication, quality of work, sympathy of characters (as a result of voting) was also removed.
10. Changed events in which actions in INTRO led to the end of the game and the need to restart. Now everything is more loyal (at the request of the players).
11. Corrected the translation of several events (I will gradually make changes).
12. Fixed minor bugs.

Text: 30,000 Characters
Animations: 36

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes