Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me the guide to the "special scene" when the daughter showers next to you and you need to jerk off? I honestly dont understand what the walkthrough is trying to tell me there.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 185623 View attachment 185623 I'm stuck here in v10. is nowhere to be clicked.
yes you have to talk to elana every morning in the kitchen alone and when she asks you to repot anything ilgle with the work you do for bill then go to the kitchen at night when they are both there and he will invite you to the pool then go to the pool and carry on eventaly you will have to talk to him about your sister then she will arive after you send her money and book a flight hope this helps if you get stuck again let me know

leviet

May 2, 2017
Hello. I have stupid question about this game, i want save but i don't understand how. Someone can help me please?

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
I have a question: Is there actual sex (vaginal or anal) in this game other than the drunken anal scene between Mark and Elena in 10.0 and in 10.1 for that matter? So far all I've seen is an awful lot of foreplay.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one know how to get the 4 movie to work in the cinema as i have done all 3 but i have 4 movies in my inventory

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, it's been a while since I haven't played this game (waiting for more content), now I'm playing v10.0 but can't find the variables with cheat engine like I used to be before, it was good to freeze some stats so that they don't go down. Do you know which search parameters I should use in this version? 4 bit? 8 bit? float?

EDIT: nevermind, it was the simpler solution :-D just 2 bytes for variables.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes