badjo77

Sep 2, 2017
??
??
thanks in advance

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018

Great. I hope the next update will have real sex between Mark and Elena, rather than a rape anal (which made me find Elena pitiful when she cried). And I was very curious about the relationship between Elena and the guy who massage (I hate the guy who massage, his face reminds me of a bastard in Sin of the Father), he has done something lewd with Elena? To Can that lead to threesome?

Last edited:
Reactions: CelestialTroy

darklid

May 20, 2017
View attachment 73811

Overview:
this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Updated: 02-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v10.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

<Download>
WIN: - - -

Torrent:

EXTRAS: - - -
Thanks to @marktrump , @ps123 by @sky11

mega is only a working link. Rest doesnt work. With megas limitation for free users, its partially unusable. please provide working downloadable links.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I have not downloaded it yet

anyone knows why recently when i sleep on the game in the next day the sympathy of the girls dropped like 15 points out of nowhere, is that something normal?

it was on a sunday to monday

the same happen when i train also
can u give me ur save

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes