Username567

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know why when using crossover on a MAC you can't enter day 5 and it nearly crashes every new day and can't open saves without it crashing?

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know why when using crossover on a MAC you can't enter day 5 and it nearly crashes every new day and can't open saves without it crashing?
It has to do with your wine video driver in crossover, try using a different version of windoze or change drivers.
Bootcamp works better or even virtual pc.

Last edited:

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
I'm also waiting for crunch version now wait and see who will compress it i know its very boring work to do but i hope someone will do it Thank You Mate in advance (Stay Blessed) ;)

Fapp0

Aug 26, 2016
compress version plz :cry:Size of original is too big...It takes too much time to dl Or I have to let this good game go ...saad
I'm also waiting for crunch version now wait and see who will compress it i know its very boring work to do but i hope someone will do it Thank You Mate in advance (Stay Blessed) ;)
Unity Games can't be 'crunched' like Ren'Py games.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockythedevil

rockythedevil

Sep 13, 2016
Well said mate and i hope someone is compressing the game right now and working on it no doubt that it will take time so mates keep calm and wait for crunchy juicey version of this game :) [Stay Blessed]

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes