mikie

Jul 4, 2017
just played for the first time since v0.2 and i really enjoyed it
the grind is pain in the ass but the scenes are worth it, by far

looking very forward now to every update

Last edited:

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
It's always when the husband is not home when Mark can have fun with Elena. But I do fantasize about them fucking while the husband is home unaware of anything. Like that bathroom scene in the preview, I imagine the husband sitting in bed with his laptop not knowing his wife is cheating next door. The added risk makes things more spicy.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
steps for marks sister is as follows do work for bill the in the mornigs when elena is alone in the kitchen drop fork then exsepe pick up fork do thagt on so many days shes alone in the kitchen evently she gets you to get close to bill do to bill give work in then get new work give wine then a nigfht when elana n bill in kitchen talk to them and then thursday join them by the pool do it again the next thursday eventaly you get bill talking about your sister then next morning when bill is alone remind him about your sis then at 22.00 every night phone sis then eventaly you will get the money to give her for the flight n then next morning she arives thats it for annie for now then on thursday go to the pool with bill n elana and new sence

Jack125_12

Jul 8, 2018
Dude do
Im on day 133 , i got about 5000 money , but nothing else.My skill are most of them pretty high , got them all 3 more then 500 points of relation and simpathy higher then 100 on both girl, also my LUST is 100 . With Cristina im stuck on telephone carching faze on gym training.. On Bathroom all i can do is to fantasy about her , when i help her with homework wont let me put my hand on her leg :( . And with her mother i cant do anything.. What i missing ? A walkthrough will be just awesome..

I have Lucky Mark EP 2 Alpha 1.2
do you have walkthorgh of ver.10.0

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
When i download the Zip File from MEGA it is empty, although it shows it is 4.2 GB big. Does anyone knows where the problem is? Is the file corrupt or am i doing sth. wrong?

Last edited:

samjones

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 185623 View attachment 185623 I'm stuck here in v10. is nowhere to be clicked.
On thursday nights(22:00 i think) you can run into Bill and Elana in the kitchen. Bill will talk to you and eventually invite you to the pool. There are some triggers you have to perform with Elana, but i forget what they are exactly. I used the V8.0 walkthrough which was helpful. There is a conversation that starts in the dinning room and continues in the gym, might be connected to the "Breakfast under the table" achievement. But i crammed the whole game in one day so it all runs together right now. However, there is a converstaion with Elana having to do with what kind of work you are doing with Bill that will reference being invited to the pool and that happens on thursdays in the kitchen. GL

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes