bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That was the scene with Elena? A handjob? ~9 updates teasing the "reward" for helping her with discovering what Bill does and its a handjob? yikes

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
how to save ?
i dont find any option in menu
1543969428732.png
NWM....skipped intro and now save option apper

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
the dev has to shake his ass more if he wants to keep his patrons. at this pace of development and lack of content he'll loose them all at once. more than a year past now and MC still as unlucky as he started. so stop with dreams and get us into the serious things plz.

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Can I really not do anything to them while they sleep? I just stand there and watch them and thats it? Party pooper :mad:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
5.6gb by the time this game is 100% its going to be around 20gb. mega will only let me download 5gb. so I wont be playing this game anymore :(

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
My time with this game is done. The file size exceeds my limit on Mega, Filescdn is blocked by my antivirus and torrent doesn't work.

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
the dev has to shake his ass more if he wants to keep his patrons. at this pace of development and lack of content he'll loose them all at once. more than a year past now and MC still as unlucky as he started. so stop with dreams and get us into the serious things plz.
Right. Super Alex probably should be more serious with the game. What we have achieved with Elena is just teasing. When looking at Preview 3 on Patreon, I was glad MC was able to progress further in relation to Elena. But when finished playing 11.0 then turned out I was cheated :(
200267_WifeGoToBedFootjob29.png

D

Deleted member 42

Right. Super Alex probably should be more serious with the game. What we have achieved with Elena is just teasing. When looking at Preview 3 on Patreon, I was glad MC was able to progress further in relation to Elena. But when finished playing 11.0 then turned out I was cheated :(
View attachment 191222
I'm certain that when we reach 20.0 we'll be able to get a bj from Elena

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
5.6gb by the time this game is 100% its going to be around 20gb. mega will only let me download 5gb. so I wont be playing this game anymore :(
My time with this game is done. The file size exceeds my limit on Mega, Filescdn is blocked by my antivirus and torrent doesn't work.
If you have a free account with Mega, you are allowed 5gb every 4 hours (if Mega is busy, if Mega isn't busy than you have a higher limit). If you download any of the programs (desktop app, phone app, etc.) than the limit is increased even more for 6 months (applicable only once) so it makes it easier. This is according to what my account is like.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are any of this devs patrons here ? If so can you tell him to learn the wonders of "compressing" ? I mean honestly the game is getting bloated as all hell, and I understand he wants to keep the quality as high as possible, but 6GB is ridiculous... Honey Select and Koitaku are that size, and one has tons of animations and sounds, and the other is massive in text !

Most Ren'py games at best get to like 3GB, but Ren'py is easy for the mods to compress, Unity as I have heard from several is not... Then again Chancer (the guy who made the supermod for Big Brother compressed the crap out of that game reducing its size by half, and that's a Unity game)...

Reactions: septacycell

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
thanks for the info
PhoenixFireeye
but it still don't help with the next updates that will be over 7gb and it just keeps getting bigger lol.... maybe the dev can just upload the update and not the full file with every update that would help. and that way we can just add the update files to where they to go in the game folder eg....

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes