LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I haven't played the game in a while. Right now I'm only checking the CG for the newest material, and damn I'm seeing some turns on scenes for me... specially anything that involves Elena!
The game is ok enough, with a good walkthrough, but the CG is gorgeous for me!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
how to finish movie scene with chris..... i mean,i read walkthough but im struck in same loop hole.... ie im not getting peanalized if i select 4 and 5 for star 3 ...

edit :i only got one movie "majezi" ... i seleted 4 and 5 for 3 stars.... there isnt any movie to buy... also is it possible for someone to clip the selectable pic
The second time you watch this movie, you have to do a slightly different route to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After completing the second route, a second movie should be available for purchase.

Reactions: Balasz

Waltheer

May 22, 2017
Need help.
Im stuck in second fantasy (homework), in the blowjob scene, its just an endless loop with no options...

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It seems most adult game developers do not know the basics of digital graphic, like ignoring the existence of a compressed image file format called Jpeg, that's been around "for a few years". :)
It seems a DEJA-VU, we're back when graphic designers come to the web 20 years ago.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so done the beat thing, but no clue where to go from there, I guess there is new fantasy with homework ?
elena told me to come to her when dad was not home and when daughter was sleeping, but everytime that fits then elena is sleeping and you cant talk to her to get reward
anyone willing to update the 0.8 guide to 11.0?

kimhakji

Jul 25, 2018
This game developer hates sex.
Maybe he is a cripple without a glans.
He is already 0.11 but he cares about the smelly anus.
He never uses his cock in his pussy.
Developer's preference

Reactions: genthrow

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This game developer hates sex.
Maybe he is a cripple without a glans.
He is already 0.11 but he cares about the smelly anus.
He never uses his cock in his pussy.
Developer's preference
thy said they tie story up so it works later, but yes, right now it is a chaotic of what to do etc

mikochi79

Nov 17, 2018
Need help.
Im stuck in second fantasy (homework), in the blowjob scene, its just an endless loop with no options...
I've noticed the same.

BTW maybe it's only my impression, but after reading the 'dialogues' of this scene, it seems that the English text is indeed improving (i.e. sentences do make sense and don't use odd words).

Also, with v11.0 I noticed also that the memory optimizations that the developer said he's working on do make a difference, as on my (isolated) VM where I run the game, it is now pretty quick to start.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes