and

FAMILY DEBT!
  • Complete GOOD BOSS first
  • Talk to Asher

DOUBLE AGENT!
  • After journey to Cheng take the new illegal work from Bill and complete it
  • Talk to Elena before give the work to Bill
  • Come in to Boss bathroom at Wednesday 22-00 o’clock
everytime i try to talk with him he just gives me more task. all the rest are done. any help?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
stuck.. again.
everything (almost is done) except

intersting journy
  • Talk to Bill
  • After journey to Cheng take the new work from Bill and complete it
not starting

and

FAMILY DEBT!
  • Complete GOOD BOSS first
  • Talk to Asher

DOUBLE AGENT!
  • After journey to Cheng take the new illegal work from Bill and complete it
  • Talk to Elena before give the work to Bill
  • Come in to Boss bathroom at Wednesday 22-00 o’clock
everytime i try to talk with him he just gives me more task. all the rest are done. any help?
In order to get the illegal work from Bill, you need Annie to come to the house. If you need help getting Annie to the house look at my post on previous page. (Building relationship with Elena and Bill). Then you need to make Annie comfortable at the house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talking to Bill will lead to meeting Cheng.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
BTW maybe it's only my impression, but after reading the 'dialogues' of this scene, it seems that the English text is indeed improving (i.e. sentences do make sense and don't use odd words).
Yeah, I'm working on improving the dialogues with the dev, although localisation is difficult. One thing I'm trying to do is reducing the "bitchiness" of the girls. Russians seem to speak much more aggressively than us western wimps.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Looks like it's a bug.
Yes it is a bug. I have completed scenes 1 & 3 and get the same endless loop for scene 2. I think that is all I have left to complete this update. Things are lowly starting to improve but the file is still too large. This is a very nice update.

kurokitsune17

Jan 28, 2018
So on Saturday when I am having breakfast with the wife, it becomes all blurry. I don't remember that happening before in previous versions. I don't know if I need a patch or anything but any help is appreciated.

Reactions: Rythan25

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
So on Saturday when I am having breakfast with the wife, it becomes all blurry. I don't remember that happening before in previous versions. I don't know if I need a patch or anything but any help is appreciated.
Which version are you playing? Because the blurriness was fixed in v11, or it's supposed to be. It was fixed for me at least.

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for the earlier reply on getting to day 5 to save the game. However, i can not even get to day 5, lol, when i go to sleep on day 4, game crashes and the same thing happens if i try to skip intro from the beginning. any ideas?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
anyone can post and please:rolleyes:

blankbud

Jan 19, 2018
Hi
has anyone passed this game yet? if so, could he put a save, because by playing with my save I blocked scenes and some have to go through again
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: dave619
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes