*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
cant say i didnt try, waited a full 12 hours to download this monstrosity only for it to fail in the end. maker needs to separate this into parts that can be downloaded separately

botatu1989

Dec 5, 2018
i come in to the cinema at 22 on Web but the door is locked? how can i get in to trigger the buying pill on the pc?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
i tried to do that...but i cant't do it before she went for sleep...any help?
Wednesday night at 22, same as when you want to "wish her goodnight", there should be a third option after you've talked to her regarding the rewards

cwemperor

Oct 10, 2018
"JOB FOR TWO HANDS!
1. Need to finish LOOK AND REPEAT!
2. At Friday 1:00 talk with Christina"
I am stuck. I finished LOOK AND REPEAT quest even 3.movie but christina doesnt seem anywhere at friday nights

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
"JOB FOR TWO HANDS!
1. Need to finish LOOK AND REPEAT!
2. At Friday 1:00 talk with Christina"
I am stuck. I finished LOOK AND REPEAT quest even 3.movie but christina doesnt seem anywhere at friday nights
When Christina goes out to party on Friday night, wait up until 1:00 (it will say 1:00 Saturday), she will be in the pool.

bobblehead92

May 15, 2018
how to finish movie scene with chris..... i mean,i read walkthough but im struck in same loop hole.... ie im not getting peanalized if i select 4 and 5 for star 3 ...

edit :i only got one movie "majezi" ... i seleted 4 and 5 for 3 stars.... there isnt any movie to buy... also is it possible for someone to clip the selectable pic

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone have V10 and 11 walkthrough?
yea would be fun to see an update to the thread starter "walkthrough" as it is still from 8.0, so 3 updates since walakthrugh link was added

thought this game was kinda dead, cool that I was wrong

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How do I get the torrent? When I link to it all I get is a sign in screen with the name of the file and 3 download buttons that don't link to the file. They do link to other programs that I don't need or want.

Edit: Also there is no sign up link for zippy.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
How do I get the torrent? When I link to it all I get is a sign in screen with the name of the file and 3 download buttons that don't link to the file. They do link to other programs that I don't need or want.

Edit: Also there is no sign up link for zippy.
u never used popup/ads download sites before?
I used adblock and no script and i get torrent file by clicking on big download on zippyshare
I would ad it to attachment, but not sure it is legal as it links torrent directly to this site if i do

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
i cant seem to even save my game, i can see a load screen from main menu but no save option when i right click. also, i dont see a walkthrough for the beginning of the game, only the ver 8 one. any help please.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone have a problem running Lucky mark v11.0? My Norton's Sonar feature detects that the program is trying to access something it should not be accessing and it quarantines the .EXE file. Is there something hidden in this software that is malicious or is it just my security program that is a bit too sensitive?

Reactions: johnlee2323

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
u never used popup/ads download sites before?
I used adblock and no script and i get torrent file by clicking on big download on zippyshare
I would ad it to attachment, but not sure it is legal as it links torrent directly to this site if i do
All the time but never used adblock but have it now.

Edit: It got rid of 2 of them but the Download button on the right still pulls up a music search program with Chrome. Guess I can try with IE.

Edit2: Working with IE but it's a very slow d/l.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes