dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I'm going to setup a torrent when the update released, only beacause the size limit of mega (y) and if some people don't have a mega limit let me know any i'll upload it there too ...
nopy is a good one as well

Reactions: nshezz

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017

Hello!
I'm already uploading the MAC version on Google Drive and post the link soon.
From innovations I tried to make a couple of animations differently. You will see the difference, the animation began to look better, but the images on one camera had to be used more than 3 times. Now I’m not sure what is better, less angles, but the animation is more alive or vice versa. Naturally, both are better, but I am limited in resources, even for this update I did not have time to do 4 animations with Elena (I will add them later).
ChangeLog 12.0:
1. Event Annie (her bedroom)
2. Event Annie (hero's bedroom)
3. Annie's schedule has changed with her start of work (linked to the plot)
4. Animation with Christina
5. Added several scenes with Elena
6. The SAVE folder is moved to the AssetsLoader folder and is created by itself if it is absent (now there are no problems with hanging on the sixth day)
7. Fixed the problem with saving on the MAC version (the folder with the save will be created after sleep)
8. Separate volume level for background music, separate for Event music.
9. Fixed a problem in imagination 2 and 3, now they can be watched to the end.
10. Fixed minor bugs

Text: 40,000 Characters
Animations: 37
Hello!
I'm already uploading the MAC version on Google Drive and post the link soon.
From innovations I tried to make a couple of animations differently. You will see the difference, the animation began to look better, but the images on one camera had to be used more than 3 times. Now I’m not sure what is better, less angles, but the animation is more alive or vice versa. Naturally, both are better, but I am limited in resources, even for this update I did not have time to do 4 animations with Elena (I will add them later).
ChangeLog 12.0:
1. Event Annie (her bedroom)
2. Event Annie (hero's bedroom)
3. Annie's schedule has changed with her start of work (linked to the plot)
4. Animation with Christina
5. Added several scenes with Elena
6. The SAVE folder is moved to the AssetsLoader folder and is created by itself if it is absent (now there are no problems with hanging on the sixth day)
7. Fixed the problem with saving on the MAC version (the folder with the save will be created after sleep)
8. Separate volume level for background music, separate for Event music.
9. Fixed a problem in imagination 2 and 3, now they can be watched to the end.
10. Fixed minor bugs

Text: 40,000 Characters
Animations: 37

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes