D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
This is a fairly beefy download, is it worth playing at this stage?
In my opinion yes but i recommend you to wait for 1st January when new update will be shared. Then you don't have to download game twice times.

craftygamer43

Aug 1, 2017
Talk to her on the phone at night 2200 n keep ringing her at night then talk to bill about ann coming it took me a while to figure out
Like i said, Annie already came in the house (the taxi scene) and bill tells me to talk to annie. I cannot call her because she is already in the house. I just donot know where to find her in the house!!

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Alex can you tell us why this game has a vulgar size of 5+GB.
I pity those who have been supporting him on this game when he cant even do the compilation right. Also the time needed to play this game without a cheat is blatantly high.
Please note that this is no way an attempt to belittle his efforts but just want to express how I feel about this game.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Gunizz

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I really like this. I remember playing the first version published here and the game was totally different. A lot stuff changed since then. I wish it has more logical interaction tho, and less repeated nonsense.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Like i said, Annie already came in the house (the taxi scene) and bill tells me to talk to annie. I cannot call her because she is already in the house. I just donot know where to find her in the house!!
Go from your room to the garden and there you find the garage and 2 different rooms on the left its from Annie

Soulreapersc

Sep 9, 2018
Good morning dear friends! I wonder if anyone could help me in the game! Does anyone know how you save the game? Because I can not find this option in the game. Do not have this option in the game or I do not know locale?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Good morning dear friends! I wonder if anyone could help me in the game! Does anyone know how you save the game? Because I can not find this option in the game. Do not have this option in the game or I do not know locale?
you have to do 4 days then on 5 or 6th day you can save or skip the intro to the last day

Reactions: Soulreapersc

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Sorry I am a noob at these unity games, but how d you save the game I am using the 11.0 version and cant save the game.the game sound changes that I make are also not saving. Also is it all possible to get a gallery like in renpy games or the unity games dont have them.
Thanks foe your help in advance.

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys,
Sorry I am a noob at these unity games, but how d you save the game I am using the 11.0 version and cant save the game.the game sound changes that I make are also not saving. Also is it all possible to get a gallery like in renpy games or the unity games dont have them.
Thanks foe your help in advance.
you can save after finishing the prologue..

let's see if he release the game today... he usually release it the first of the month..

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes