willi

Jun 17, 2017
MORNING FUN! Anybody had an idea how to start dildo scene with Annie? Once I come to her at 8 in the morning and click on the circle on bed she just smiles and sends me out? Do I have to come at a different time=

Reactions: 2796natt

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Please sen all of images that Super Alex post on his patreon that i couldn't see. Please, all of it. :)

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
How to get the fan like art under yours when posting anyone help me. I want to get that and the Lucky Mark Fan!

craftygamer43

Aug 1, 2017
have you spoke to bill about anne and have you phoned her at night 20.00 and spoke to her about her ticket
Well yes i did. When i try to call her in the evening mike says i can talk to her directly..or something like that.. she came in the house in a taxi.. I just do ot know where to find her in the house!

kklinzhai

Oct 22, 2018
Please could anyone help me how to get these three Scenes? I think I really tried everything now and tried it with the walkthrough too but they are still grey. I don´t have a clue how to solve them...

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Please could anyone help me how to get these three Scenes? I think I really tried everything now and tried it with the walkthrough too but they are still grey. I don´t have a clue how to solve them...
Just go to Christina when she is doing homework, help her but always save before you do that, because you need to touch her legs and progress to that Imagination with Elena and Christina.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The first is friday by the pool at night, you need the sleeping pills.. the other the homework. but i do not like these dreams. the pictures just look bad. I have not played myself to the end

Alderamin

Formerly 'Aldee999'
Apr 5, 2018
Looking back I do not remember why I downloaded the game. Having started it today I found it disappointing due to there being no clear direction, no meaningful interaction with the other characters, soso models and a subpar translation into English (I am not a native speaker so probably it's harder for me to make sense of what I was told ingame). In any case, it was probably the largest game I ever downloaded and also probably the one that I deleted the quickest. Did I miss a lot?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Looking back I do not remember why I downloaded the game. Having started it today I found it disappointing due to there being no clear direction, no meaningful interaction with the other characters, soso models and a subpar translation into English (I am not a native speaker so probably it's harder for me to make sense of what I was told ingame). In any case, it was probably the largest game I ever downloaded and also probably the one that I deleted the quickest. Did I miss a lot?
If you use the walkthrough and the mod you can do the work quicker

mikochi79

Nov 17, 2018
If you use the walkthrough and the mod you can do the work quicker
I heard about 'the mod' several times in this thread, but as I also read that it doesn't seem to work with newer game versions, I never bother with it. What does it allow?
The main 'cheat' I used with the game was to simply edit the saved game files (which are plain textfiles) to increase Mark's profile capabilities or to jump to a specific day/time in the game.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes