dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Guys, tell me pls how to start the scene with Elena in a red towel?
yea have you done the ilge job for bill on the pc dont give it him bk then go to talk to elana a;one n she will then tell you to meet her in here bathroom when bill is not home then go to her bathroom show her the pics and then she be in the red towel

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Hi fellas!

Looking for :
-2nd scene with Annie
-last scene with Elena (V11 : 5. Scene with Elena in the shower.)

Regards

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am now on Thursday (maybe 3 day) from start and not able to figue out where save game.

Esc and there are not savegame in option. hmpf.

Edit: ah i was still in intro till friday all ok. look good.

BitingMan

Oct 14, 2018
Had no luck progressing the storyline with Bill & Annie, so gave up and edited the save file - changing eventMain from 2 to 3. That seems to have moved the story on without any adverse affects.. might be worth considering if others are similarly stuck.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
how grindy is this game? the only thing i want to know before playing
I know it's already been answered but if you've played Big Brother which was considered a ridiculous grind, it's way worse than that and BB had much more of a "pay off" after eight months than this has in over a year.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I decided to give this another go since it's been several months and I want to see for myself just how little it's progressed and Jesus Christ it's 5.6GB now. :ROFLMAO:How can 343 people be collectively giving "SUPER ALEX" over two grand a month when he clearly has zero respect for them?

Reactions: Rythan25

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
Hello all,
i tried to find the reply but 300 pages are enough....
How i can add sleeping pills into the wine? I bought them and i went to the hall the week after i hide into the theatre but i don't know how to add pills to the wine. Can someone help me, please?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all,
i tried to find the reply but 300 pages are enough....
How i can add sleeping pills into the wine? I bought them and i went to the hall the week after i hide into the theatre but i don't know how to add pills to the wine. Can someone help me, please?
Its at 1400 before elena gos in the the theater to watch a film put sleeping pills in a 1400 then go to theater n skip time so you can hide there then job done

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes