KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
i think this kind of naming is confusing. how far is this from the final version?
too far. Not even close. Yeah it is supposed to be named as 0.11.

Hi guys !
Someone can pass me "Data" folder for new update ?
I deleted -.-'
Too bad you're fucked then.Data folder has almost all of the files that make up the whole game.It's almost 6GB.

I heard about 'the mod' several times in this thread, but as I also read that it doesn't seem to work with newer game versions, I never bother with it. What does it allow?
The main 'cheat' I used with the game was to simply edit the saved game files (which are plain textfiles) to increase Mark's profile capabilities or to jump to a specific day/time in the game.
You know you can always read the features.Without the mod this game is literally a grind game

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one want to start a asset foum so if you have daz studio you can recrate the seane and what assets was used

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
How to get the fan like art under yours when posting anyone help me. I want to get that and the Lucky Mark Fan!
find a nice one you wanna have, go to your Own avatar (Name) click on it just above lock out"" you see signature click on it click on insert image (sample) ) its the one from Lucky mark :cool: good luck ;)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I was really happy because of this game in 2018.
I really want to say thank you to the Super Alex.
Everyone is healthy in New Year!

Reactions: Cyber

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Someone post pls

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes