markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Always looking forward to these updates and always prepared for a disappointment. He really beats around the bush with the H content....11 updates and the mc still hasn't fucked either one of the girls....well there was an anal scene but thats it as far as penetration goes.

Reactions: dave619

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Always looking forward to these updates and always prepared for a disappointment. He really beats around the bush with the H content....11 updates and the mc still hasn't fucked either one of the girls....well there was an anal scene but thats it as far as penetration goes.
I agree with you that last updates wasn't good, but in my opinion it is good that we can't fuck girls yet, becaue when it happens game will become boring because for what else do you wait? I very like games where to fuck girl you need something more than buying swimsuit or dress to fuck girl.

nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
I'm going to setup a torrent when the update released, only beacause the size limit of mega (y) and if some people don't have a mega limit let me know any i'll upload it there too ...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes