Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
The game tell me to meet Cheng at Sunday 18.00... But he is never in the house at this moment... Any help?

JackPetter

Apr 29, 2017
Ok so how can I make Elena come in my room? I gave her the photos several times but nothing more happen
Elena come only once to the room, it is before you gave the photos. After the photos, just continue to the series of blowjob.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Elena come only once to the room, it is before you gave the photos. After the photos, just continue to the series of blowjob.
I can't understand. I gave the photos to Elena in the Bathroom but she never came to my room... And I don't have the BJ unlocked. Under the shower, in massage room etc I can't have BJ... I can't understand this fucking game

JackPetter

Apr 29, 2017
I can't understand. I gave the photos to Elena in the Bathroom but she never came to my room... And I don't have the BJ unlocked. Under the shower, in massage room etc I can't have BJ... I can't understand this fucking game
ah not that photos i meant, you have to proceed with annie path first, then you can get the photos i told you about

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I've taken the money from Bill and then had to grind through a few weeks again till he got Annie more lingerie, etc then I watched him force her to give BJ but what I don't get is when are you suppose to talk to Elena?

She did not come to my room the next morning as others have said so I'm still missing something.

Thanks

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Okay I've taken the money from Bill and then had to grind through a few weeks again till he got Annie more lingerie, etc then I watched him force her to give BJ but what I don't get is when are you suppose to talk to Elena?

She did not come to my room the next morning as others have said so I'm still missing something.

Thanks
Same here :(

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi all , is there A compressed for this game i mean i cant download this big seize .
i am thankful if some one can do it becoz theres others like me want to play this beautiful game but the seizes of the game its to big to download.
i hope some one can make it, i would like to play it (y)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Same here :(
I figured it out, you have to leave when the option comes up to stay and watch the BJ scene with Bill and Annie or leave, then Elena will be on the couch by the pool, go to her and the dialogue comes up automatically.

AndyWarhole

Jul 22, 2018
Hi @All,
Downloadlink V.12.Full over Googledrive

Thx

or
Update to V.12. over Googledrive

Thx KeinBa

and last but not least....my Savegame....
Have fun :)

Please put it in : Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I cant open the last 2 scenes with Elena and i'm stuck in the conversation about the expensive underwear with annie, help?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes