• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I tried both options and skipping ahead in time (spending way too much time on it), and it just seems like a loop of the same stuff. Is there a correct option?
I do not remember exactly. about what I was doing: twice interrupted bill when he was forced annie, then he came to me at morning, I took the money. Sunday MC could not interrupt him because he had taken the money and couldn't watch the end, but he figured that Elena could help, then the actions with Elena, after her morning visit, mc think about the photo, then again on Sunday appeared first option "look" then bill put his dick in annies mouth, then "take a picture on the phone". It is important when you come to Anna not to reason with her otherwise again have to wait until Bill will force her.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
you need three times at sunday repeat 10-00 peek at annies room / 12-00 peek at boss room / 21 (or 23, dont remember) peek at annies room at her with boss
Thanks mate. But still not trigger the two last scenes of Elena. I need to give her the potos from the cloud but I can't find when...

Sans titre.png

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks mate. But still not trigger the two last scenes of Elena. I need to give her the potos from the cloud but I can't find when...

View attachment 212763
immediately after photographed

and if elena comes to you at the morning, the first last scene must be unlocked.
the last scene is actually 6 Blowjob scenes at different times, a continuation of the previous events with her

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
immediately after photographed

and if elena comes to you at the morning, the first last scene must be unlocked.
the last scene is actually 6 Blowjob scenes at different times, a continuation of the previous events with her
Immediatly after photographed? :unsure:

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I showed Elena the pic but now I need to wait for perfect moment? When's that
I did it at wednesday at 14:00 go to elena and choose "replace the masseur today" then do everything as before, but in the end in addition to the jerk off there is an opportunity to choose a Blowjob and then there are 5 more scenes of Blowjob

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes