Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
is this max? cause when i turn in work it wont raise, or have i missed something to do inbetween? :)
61ef3523ceb74be2e71938c9e80be5a7.jpg

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got to the point where Elena recognized Bill's ex wife in one of the photos, then Bill came to MC's room about the meeting on Sunday which others have said never took place. I'm pretty sure this was suppose to happen to trigger the new Elena scenes so unfortunately there seems to be a bug with this.
Just out of curiousity you guys missing the Cheng scene are talking about a new one that takes place only on a Sunday right ? Not the one where Bill takes you early in the morning and you bang the Asian lady ?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Just out of curiousity you guys missing the Cheng scene are talking about a new one that takes place only on a Sunday right ? Not the one where Bill takes you early in the morning and you bang the Asian lady ?
Yes it is a new scene, after doing the "Illegal" work for Bill a couple more times and then going to Elena at 22:00 in her bathroom, there was some different dialogue after the scene with her in the shower, she will recognize someone in the photos as being Bill's ex-wife, then the next morning Bill comes to MC's room and tells him he found what he was waiting for and Cheng was suppose to come on Sunday at 18:00 but that does not happen.

I may try replaying this from my last save before this update, perhaps the timing is what messed things up?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I like the game but damn ... 6.3gig and no fast download link that does not require a paid sub? Even if you don't use MEGA free account the realities of downloading games over the 5g MEGA daily limit is going to be a hard sell.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes