meston

May 8, 2017
you can get the BJ scenes in this version. There are no bugs preventing the events from happening. Start with Annie's events and you will eventually get there.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
is my stand. and the bj scene is not coming

On sunday: at 10:00 peek on Annie then at 12:00 peek in boss room repeat until boss pull out his dick then choose to "intervene" and repeat untill boss come in morning in your room (in this event i take money from him), then repeat sunday event (10:00 and 12:00) and you see it

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no, but I did everything with the photos. and also in the bathroom ... I do not understand ... the mission on sunday at 18 o'clock does not come

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
no, but I did everything with the photos. and also in the bathroom ... I do not understand ... the mission on sunday at 18 o'clock does not come
this is not in this version

I may have missed it, but what's the animation with Christina added? someone found it?

save if you want faster see this scene

xalnoc

May 28, 2017
On sunday: at 10:00 peek on Annie then at 12:00 peek in boss room repeat until boss pull out his dick then choose to "intervene" and repeat untill boss come in morning in your room (in this event i take money from him), then repeat sunday event (10:00 and 12:00) and you see it
It's not working in my game , i can peek on annie ( 2 stage ) but at 12: 00 when i peek at boss room nothing happen ...

Reactions: sanmal

asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
I can't figure out how to progress after Elena wakes you up and you have to take pics of Bill and Annie, anyone know?

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
I can't figure out how to progress after Elena wakes you up and you have to take pics of Bill and Annie, anyone know?
show elena this pics
then i first do massage for she (on wednesday) and in the end instead jerkf off you can offer blowjob

6 blowjob scene with elena in different places

asdfgh

Aug 5, 2016
show elena this pics
then i first do massage for she (on wednesday) and in the end instead jerkf off you can offer blowjob

6 blowjob scene with elena in different places
I can't figure out how to get pics. A week later on Sunday I can find Bill forcing bj on annie again but there's no option to take pics.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes