Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, I'm not very good at English, I think someone already ask the question, the old backup does not work anymore?

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
I am not into the whole force bj stuff with Annie and Bill. I hope there is a way to continue the story line without letting that happen.
This game has not shown multiple paths or opt-outs earlier so it is unlikely I would say. Since the creators biggest skill is making images and not programming (seen in quite common bugs as a character being in two locations at a given moment or worse) having a multipath storyline would probably not be a good choice for him/them. The thing needed is more of a flow diagram walkthrough so people dont get stuck and report bugs just because they do not find the right path. At a few points the storyline and from that required actions from the user is very constrained and does display story logic afterwards but can be hard to predict.

A good example is this force scene that triggers a continuation of Elena's story. You must intervene, reach an agreement with Bill and be loyal to it until he tries again and then lure Elena to see it. If you stray off this path it resets (talks to Annie or get the selection during Bills abuse wrong so you dont tip off Elena and goes back to see the result). Afterwards plausible story but...

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
This game has not shown multiple paths or opt-outs earlier so it is unlikely I would say. Since the creators biggest skill is making images and not programming (seen in quite common bugs as a character being in two locations at a given moment or worse) having a multipath storyline would probably not be a good choice for him/them. The thing needed is more of a flow diagram walkthrough so people dont get stuck and report bugs just because they do not find the right path. At a few points the storyline and from that required actions from the user is very constrained and does display story logic afterwards but can be hard to predict.

A good example is this force scene that triggers a continuation of Elena's story. You must intervene, reach an agreement with Bill and be loyal to it until he tries again and then lure Elena to see it. If you stray off this path it resets (talks to Annie or get the selection during Bills abuse wrong so you dont tip off Elena and goes back to see the result). Afterwards plausible story but...
I have noticed that as well. But since you could advance the relationship with Annie without letting Bill know. I hope/hoped that we could also further the plot without that happening. Letting said events happen, makes me not want to play the game anymore. But I guess it all depends, on how this unfolds/ends.

Reactions: djolle

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
think the dev needs to put some sort of quest log in so we know what to do and it gets tick of as we do them that way it be easyer for us

tyga2016

Aug 22, 2017
quest ''dreams come true'' i take a bill money, annie bj bill, make a photo, show to lena, WHAT to do next?
quest ''queen of bj'' - the final of the scene is reached.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes