Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
OK! the Ratio system is out of wack, Lets say your given chance is 87% in your favour to succeed, But in real terms it fails 60/40% I tried to massage the mother & luckily i saved prior to this action! & it took me 4 tries before a success was shown? Not a game braker, But very annoying IMO

Jvk1919

Aug 12, 2017
Super cool game but he need to make a hint system or a walkthrue with every update just to hard to play

armslev

May 17, 2018
people tell me how Elena come out in the last update, reached the scene of bill with bj Anya has a choice to stop it or to leave?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one know how to get the last 2 seances with elana i got the seen were se reconised bills ex wife in a photo and bill come to me and said mr chang is coming at 1800 sunday

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
any one know how to get the last 2 seances with elana i got the seen were se reconised bills ex wife in a photo and bill come to me and said mr chang is coming at 1800 sunday
You have to visit Bill and Annie at Sunday till you see that she give him bj. Then go in to the room, next day bill will come to your room, you have to agree with him for money. Then wait for next sunday and during this bj go to Elena. Next day she will visit you

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I wanted to try this game but this puts me off. Is it avoidable or what is it exactly? I don't mind spoilers, just put it in the proper spoiler tags.
A bunch of ..... "people" to not say anything that could get me in trouble... would say its not NTR...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
can someone explain to me why i'm forced to repeat the intro everytime i re launch this? i've done it 3 times now it's making me not want to bother playing if i have to start over everytime i open the game.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
hi guy, i stuck at annie path...
i able to see Boss to take out his dick while peeking annie sleep, however i stuck at the scene sunday 12, where annie cleaning the glass door at boss's room. 4 weeks already and still nothing happens ...
where did i got wrong?
Leave from the scene when Bill forces Annie to BJ.
Talk with Elena in the hall.
New scene.

Reactions: Casey_Quinnlyn

armslev

May 17, 2018
You have to visit Bill and Annie at Sunday till you see that she give him bj. Then go in to the room, next day bill will come to your room, you have to agree with him for money. Then wait for next sunday and during this bj go to Elena. Next day she will visit you
and to take the money or not? I said no and then there was no more suction?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
ty i got it now all i need to do is take a photo of them now

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
can someone explain to me why i'm forced to repeat the intro everytime i re launch this? i've done it 3 times now it's making me not want to bother playing if i have to start over everytime i open the game.
when you open the game go to options intead of new game, there you will get the load option

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes