OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
quest ''dreams come true'' i take a bill money, annie bj bill, make a photo, show to lena, WHAT to do next?
quest ''queen of bj'' - the final of the scene is reached.
You give her a massage in the massage room (Wednesdays I think) and you have a new choice when reaching the end of the massage session. Play it out and you open the Blowjob option in a few other locations as well as Saturday at 10 in the kitchen, Wednesday evening when getting "paid" for showing iCloud hack result and a few more.

tyga2016

Aug 22, 2017
You give her a massage in the massage room (Wednesdays I think) and you have a new choice when reaching the end of the massage session. Play it out and you open the Blowjob option in a few other locations as well as Saturday at 10 in the kitchen, Wednesday evening when getting "paid" for showing iCloud hack result and a few more.
yes. everything this i have. but there is a 'to be continued' written instead of an end for this version. so I think that I missed?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Who have v12.0 Walkthrough?
I can not speak English, so I have to translate Walkthrough.

Casey_Quinnlyn

Jul 7, 2018
hi guy, i stuck at annie path...
i able to see Boss to take out his dick while peeking annie sleep, however i stuck at the scene sunday 12, where annie cleaning the glass door at boss's room. 4 weeks already and still nothing happens ...
where did i got wrong?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the shower sound staying on after the BJ scene with Elena in her tub?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes