wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can someone explain to me why i'm forced to repeat the intro everytime i re launch this? i've done it 3 times now it's making me not want to bother playing if i have to start over everytime i open the game.
You don't, on the main menu screen, right click, load, and load your save, hopefully you saved a game after you made it through the intro.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
hi guy, i stuck at annie path...
i able to see Boss to take out his dick while peeking annie sleep, however i stuck at the scene sunday 12, where annie cleaning the glass door at boss's room. 4 weeks already and still nothing happens ...
where did i got wrong?
You're doing better than me, I haven't even triggered Annie being in Bill's room Sunday at 12 after several weeks of playthrough... not sure what I'm missing that triggers it? I've caught him at 23:00 in Annie's room, confronted him about it, spied on Annie at 10:00am, done all the sleep-creep things at 23:00... How do you get Annie working in Bill's room on Sunday?

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
You're doing better than me, I haven't even triggered Annie being in Bill's room Sunday at 12 after several weeks of playthrough... not sure what I'm missing that triggers it? I've caught him at 23:00 in Annie's room, confronted him about it, spied on Annie at 10:00am, done all the sleep-creep things at 23:00... How do you get Annie working in Bill's room on Sunday?
Do peek on Annie morning? You should see a new shoes which she get from Bill.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Well. Look like Any+Bill bj event start at Sanday 21:00 in Any room.

First force bj:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks force bj scene.

Again:
-Sunday 10:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 12:00 - Bill bedroom peek
-Sunday 21:00 - Amy room peek
-Sunday 23:00 - Amy room peek
after 4 weeks continue bj scene or stop this and go to speak with Elena. It will start first new Elena event.
ok I followed all the way, but I miss these 2 images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did I do wrong?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Do peek on Annie morning? You should see a new shoes which she get from Bill.
Yes, I've peeked on Annie at both 8am catching her with the vibrator and 10am, but nothing about those scenes are new after several weeks. Is it just a matter of time...?

Reactions: kalacs01

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I showed Elena a picture of and offered a bj she said she'd think about it, and then what?
Offer bj in the end of massage in massage room,
+1 in dinning room you can choose now cunnilingus or bj,
+1 in the end of massage in Bills bathroom you can choose bj,
+1 bj after photo huck event in Bills bathroom,
must be 2 more, on the balcony and in the pool.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
StreamingAssets
does not exist, in which folder should that folder be so i can create it and paste my saves into it?

strange could not find it by search in folder, but when I created a new folder with same name i suddenly got 2 with exact same name, none were a copy or (1), so they should not be able to exist together lol, deleted the one i created and paste the saves, thx

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes