sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
hey can you please help me i need saves for all sis scene i play alot but still stuck
01 - First loop end (Go to Bills bedroom and skip 1 hour).
02 - Second loop end. Watch or go to Elena (Go to Bills bedroom and skip 1 hour).
03 - Morning HJ. (just go to sleep)

For other Any event just check her bedroom every day in 23:00 (kiss, tits, masturbation)

Reactions: Firecracker001

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
01 - First loop end (Go to Bills bedroom and skip 1 hour).
02 - Second loop end. Watch or go to Elena (Go to Bills bedroom and skip 1 hour).
03 - Morning HJ. (just go to sleep)

For other Any event just check her bedroom every day in 23:00 (kiss, tits, masturbation)
Thank you very much I appreciate it just a pity there are no sex scenes and no animations it's disappointing that the game weighs 6 giga and no changes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
so I take it you still can't fuck any of the women in the house yet? i haven't played this since last April, and remember it being really grindy.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you very much I appreciate it just a pity there are no sex scenes and no animations it's disappointing that the game weighs 6 giga and no changes
There is an animation, but it use not videofiles, it use pictures loops. I tell him about size, when it was only 2-3Gb and didnt work on x32 OS. Now it perfect work on Win7 x32 and i have no problem with size, hdd are inexpensive.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
so I take it you still can't fuck any of the women in the house yet? i haven't played this since last April, and remember it being really grindy.
Perfect anal scene with Elena + imagination scenes. Not much grind, you can skip hours and use cheat mod for money and stat.

Reactions: jackkane

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
This game is great, I get the same motivation to eliminate Bill than Eric from BB! Also the english is so poor i can't help but read the dialogues aloud with a crappy russian accent haha

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
I dont get the harsh criticism, few games have such sexual detail (best cumshots imo), hot girls, regular updating, and story all together. Annie in louboutin just killed me...

Reactions: mikochi79

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Milfy City, lol. Think top games know everyone. I prefer milfs and extreme, not just groping with sisters)
Most games have low quality pictures and not much content, so it's difficult to recommend something that, not from top games.(google translate)
ohh buy the way do you recall game with son mom and sis i remmber scene that he visit mom in work shes doctor he take sleeping pills to use it on one of her patient i dont know the name

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
how do you get the elena shower scene? i cant seem to get find it
same, the scene with the footjob ? anyone ? thank you

edit : ok so far i know that it's wed 22:00 and its after i spied on Bill in someway. But in this update (0.12) i couldn't do anything more than hacking iclouds. i couldn't tell anyone about it either, and i've done a lot of them. Can anyone please help ?

edit 2 : Ok i got it, got the job (6hrs) and waited till wed 20:00. Went to Elena but when i asked her for a reward the game bugged and cancelled the discussion. Maybe I should try 2 hrs first ?

edit 3 : Tried with a 2 hr work, nothing happens. But the event music starts tho.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
i know milf city is great to bad he did christmis extra i dont like it beside it you know more games? i love the sleepng sex scene
Again. I am prefer and collect games with milfs and HQ renders.
If I start to poke a finger at each, where someone groping someone sleeping, regardless of the quality of the pictures - there will be hundreds of them. For younger sisters usually use models/pictures of very low quality(like in Life with Pleasure or Sister, sister, sister), so I do not focus on them. In LM i play just for mrs Elena))) (google translate)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Again. I am prefer and collect games with milfs and HQ renders.
If I start to poke a finger at each, where someone groping someone sleeping, regardless of the quality of the pictures - there will be hundreds of them. For younger sisters usually use models/pictures of very low quality(like in Life with Pleasure or Sister, sister, sister), so I do not focus on them. In LM i play just for mrs Elena))) (google translate)
you right

Reactions: sanmal

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do we get this?
Everyone said 5 scenes.. from CG there are 6..
Offer bj in the end of massage in massage room,
+1 in dinning room you can choose now cunnilingus or bj,
+1 in the end of massage in Bills bathroom you can choose bj,
+1 bj after photo huck event in Bills bathroom,
must be 2 more, on the balcony and in the pool.
The last 2 are on the balcony and pool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sanmal
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes