wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

They have an update walkthrough here but I don't know how to get it, because i can't really download fboom link
It's for version 11, basically the same one I have linked on the cheat mod OP.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
so, this game with NTR now? what a shame...
I won't "kink shame" people but...I was going to download the update but since I see there is no way to avoid the thing with the sister and the boss I'm not going to bother. I don't mind if people want to put that in their game, but, there should be a way to avoid it for people that do not like that.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
I won't "kink shame" people but...I was going to download the update but since I see there is no way to avoid the thing with the sister and the boss I'm not going to bother. I don't mind if people want to put that in their game, but, there should be a way to avoid it for people that do not like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then again, I don't support him on Patreon so oh well.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, mark is lucky. But I guess I'm not lucky. I've been in a vicious circle all night. I guess we don't have walkthroughs.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
can someone give a hint pls for ''time to sleep'' quest. Chris shower scene while mark jerking.

cant get the alternative ending ?

Casey_Quinnlyn

Jul 7, 2018
This game is way too hard to play and explore if you do not have walk through. Patience is needed. Damn.
so basically you need to walk on Annie path , then only will leads to Elena scene.
To get annie scene first you need to talk to asher in garage, around 11 to 12 in the morning, then wake up and visit his room next day in 8 am (beside annie room).
after cloth buying, 2 scene can be watched
1. every monday 8am, annie will come to your room and clean. repeat this 2 or 3 times, and buy glue and pour to the floor in your room and eventually you will see it.
2. Sunday 12pm (afternoon), go to boss place and peek. remember to visit annie room on same day around 17:00 to 20:00, you will see the boss is getting closer with annie. then afterwards peek annie room on 10am once before next sunday event. repeat. Eventually you will see the bj scene, but as mark say maybe elena can help, leave immediately and tell elena in the hall. then repeat the sunday event and take photo and give to elena.
3. elena scene (6 they said, but i havent have time to play), after process 2, you can ask elena for bjs, monday bathtub massage, replace messeur massage wednesday, balcony wednesday, pool....etc.

damn this game i already spent 3 years in game.

Casey_Quinnlyn

Jul 7, 2018
oh ya forgot to say, there's new updates on illegal jobs, you need to help boss to do the illegal jobs for 4 more times , then visit elena for reward. after bath XXX scene, elena will recognize that the one in the phone is boss' ex wife and blah blah blah. next day boss will kick your ass up and tell you about cheng gonna meeting this sunday but never happen(in next version).

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
After the intro or w/e when the interface changes, after a few days can no longer work. All that shows up is a blank screen on the PC with Russian language on it.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
ugh glad I read this before i got too far into the game. just started it and was looking forward to the sisters content. But yeah if the NTR is not avoidable, yeah fuck that.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
ugh glad I read this before i got too far into the game. just started it and was looking forward to the sisters content. But yeah if the NTR is not avoidable, yeah fuck that.

Yea man thank god i decided to wait for more sister content before investing a few hours of my life grinding away in this game the 6+GB and grind ware offputing enough but unavoidable NTR with the sister no less ,,yeah fuck that''.

Reactions: Matoyoshi
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes