Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried for the first time. Game over slapping some ass in the shower. 10/10 would slap that again.

Reactions: dave619

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Win7 and higher
Installation:
SPOILER

! This update works only on v11.0 version.

1- Backup your save files.The location of Save folder has changed.So after you apply the patch, the old folder will be deleted along with your save files !! The new SAVE folder is moved into to StreamingAssets folder.The old save folder is located in Data folder ( Lucky Mark ALPHA 11.0 WIN_Data )
2- Now you need to change the name of data folder and .exe file.
Lucky Mark ALPHA 11.0 WIN_Data to Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN_Data
Lucky Mark ALPHA 11.0 WIN to Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN
3- Extract the update to desired location.
4- Launch the setup.exe. Click on ''browse'' choose the folder where the game i installed.Then start the update.
5- Once it's finished (Around 5 mins) click on exit button and enjoy

Update v12.0:

Also someone should tell Alex to convert all the images to jpg or webp from png. This shit is getting out of hand.

try this it worked for me

Reactions: Krull

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
I also have all BJ with Elena (6 Scenes). But the last one here from Annie? does annie have to be good with the boss or reject him? or where do I have to do something?
You are chasing ghosts. If I remember correctly, that option path is displayed as open during its progress (Annie night visits) but when you complete it (or possibly complete the Bill - Annie maid path) it becomes unlit in the story bar. It is a script bug, nothing you have missed.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
You are chasing ghosts. If I remember correctly, that option path is displayed as open during its progress (Annie night visits) but when you complete it (or possibly complete the Bill - Annie maid path) it becomes unlit in the story bar. It is a script bug, nothing you have missed.

Perfect answer, thank you. then I will apply to the Ghostbusters now. have experience now looool

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
How do you unlock the last few Elena scenes? I just had the conversation about the second boat meeting with Bill and Elena's bitching about the ex-wife.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes