raim

Jun 19, 2017
Yes the dev moved the save folder to here: Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save. You have to physically move the saves from the old version to the new one in order to use them. The game does not save a copy to your computer like Renpy does.
thnx maan))

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
How do i fucking get that illegal job? I did everything else but game is stuck cuz bill doesn't give me the job..
You have to finish breakfast under the table (drop the fork, DON'T touch elena at all, eat her pussy, then talk to her, then start going on thursdays in kitchen, after the helicopter comes you will get it.

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
cant unlock two last events with Elena)) help plz
Catch Sunday at 12 in master bedroom the blowjob scene with Annie and intervene,, go to Elena, speak to her, then when Bill speaks to you take the money. Go sunday mornings at 10 to Annie and peek, if she is with lingerie - go at 12 to bedroom, first time she cleans, second time she gets to blow Bill. To be sure go sunday evenings at 21 to Annie's room, and click on Bill whenever you see him, this seems to progress the scene. When that happens again click on bill to take pictures, show them to elena and she will start giving you blowjobs, after you get all 6 you unlock the last event.

Reactions: Jansen and lxygxl

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
If you go to bathroom on Friday 9.00, you will get handjob from Christina. Just admire her and slap her ass, you will see. But work only v12, if you have v11 Bill will fire you :D

Thank you! Worked great. Well on my way to all the Elena shower scenes, Annie with slowly progressing, only the Massage is now stuck at only jerking off. Is it a different day? I've done that scene probably 10 times.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you! Worked great. Well on my way to all the Elena shower scenes, Annie with slowly progressing, only the Massage is now stuck at only jerking off. Is it a different day? I've done that scene probably 10 times.
Like many post have said already, you need to progress with Annie before you can continue on Elena, sadly. So get on that. Boss man have to force bj on Annie, you have to intervene. Then Boss man offer you money, and you have to take it. Then you have to wait another few weeks for force bj to happen again, but this time leave and ask Elena to go to catch them in the act. Then Elena will show up at your room next morning. Then, you need to catch boss man force bj Annie a third time, take picture, and show it to Elena. Only then will Elena's bj options be unlocked. If you want it to happen quicker, I recommend editing save file.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Ok, I try to do things on my own(or search for the answer), but I give up. Need a little help for the last 2 for Christina.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks anyone that helps!

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
how can i meet chen at 18:00 on sunday???
what i have to do next??
If you read the story progress description (by clicking the image of yourself) it tells you that part will come in a coming update of the game. So what you have to do is wait.

Reactions: lxygxl

ko1ko2ko369

May 22, 2018
1.How can i proceed interesting jorney after submitting the icloud work to bill?
2.the last two missiom on ELENA are blacked off, how can i open them?
3.how can i open the second and third last mission on Christian?
4.how can i open the last missiom for annie?

Afterall....im asking for a full walkthrough for v12 :(

Reactions: Idoneus

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
Ok, I try to do things on my own(or search for the answer), but I give up. Need a little help for the last 2 for Christina.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks anyone that helps!
ok for the first one when you help christina with her homework during the week, instead of clicking 'fantasize' click 'put your hands' followed by 'touch ass' and then 'fantasize'

if i remember right you have to do the 'put your hands' and 'touch ass' buttons a couple times...maybe? i think the first time time or two the scene ends, do it again and you'll get the last buttons to push.

the second one follow the same path but click on pull down panties instead of fantasize, then another fantasize button will appear

Reactions: rendurial

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
There is a bug with this, if you have been to her room at 23:00 3 different times with the last time grinding on her ass then you have completed that part. To fix it for now you can open your last save file (Notepad works for Me) and scroll down till you find <eventAnnieSleep>4</eventAnnieSleep> if there is a 5 there instead of a 4. change it back to 4 and it will now show as complete. Of coarse if you haven't seen the grinding scene at all, then just keep going to her room at 23:00 until you do but for some reason if you keep going back after that, it changes the value and shows that event as locked.
i try it but it doesn't work for me, i change 5 with 4, but don't show me the event

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
and you can not fully reach that yet?
How can I unlock the last scene of Elena, and also there are few scenes of her proceed the blowjobs but still without the hints of "to be continue" or "the last version", such as "OIL FOR TANNING, VERY INTERESTIING MOVE, SKILLFUL FINGERS".

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
when i start new game and im going to sleep the new day dont start
its stuck on the scren "day 6 saterday"

anyone know why?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes