rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I noticed the scrolling renders are not as smooth as they used to be, now they are jerky and even some of the animations will stop for a sec or so before starting again.

I wonder what he changed that caused this?

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
Ok,so i played as far as version 9 or 10 not sure. I downloaded the 6gb file and installed it. I also downloaded the patch (1.2gb). But when i try to extract it to the folder it tells me wrong version. I'v put alot of hours in this game,hopefully someone will explain to me with baby steps what to do. Do i need to install an older version first (11) or what ?? This is so confusing

AidenP3arce

May 4, 2017
can someone pls upload save before forced bj? I am bagged or what, nothing happens, only Bill jerking off at 11

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Ok,so i played as far as version 9 or 10 not sure. I downloaded the 6gb file and installed it. I also downloaded the patch (1.2gb). But when i try to extract it to the folder it tells me wrong version. I'v put alot of hours in this game,hopefully someone will explain to me with baby steps what to do. Do i need to install an older version first (11) or what ?? This is so confusing
If you downloaded the whole file ( the 6 + GB version ), you do not need any patch. The patch is if you have version 11 of the game and don't want to download the whole 6 GB file. The patch just downloads the files needed to take version 11 and make it version 12. You don't need anything else to play if you downloaded version 12.

Reactions: goolypool

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone make 2 download parts for mega? Because 6gb is over the free download limit.
My last version was 9, so a patch 11 to 12 wouldnt work.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
how can i reach annie's last relationship's path? can anyone explain it?
There is a bug with this, if you have been to her room at 23:00 3 different times with the last time grinding on her ass then you have completed that part. To fix it for now you can open your last save file (Notepad works for Me) and scroll down till you find <eventAnnieSleep>4</eventAnnieSleep> if there is a 5 there instead of a 4. change it back to 4 and it will now show as complete. Of coarse if you haven't seen the grinding scene at all, then just keep going to her room at 23:00 until you do but for some reason if you keep going back after that, it changes the value and shows that event as locked.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I noticed the scrolling renders are not as smooth as they used to be, now they are jerky and even some of the animations will stop for a sec or so before starting again.

I wonder what he changed that caused this?
Has anyone else experienced this? I want to know if its just me so I may have to change some settings.

Thanks

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
If you downloaded the whole file ( the 6 + GB version ), you do not need any patch. The patch is if you have version 11 of the game and don't want to download the whole 6 GB file. The patch just downloads the files needed to take version 11 and make it version 12. You don't need anything else to play if you downloaded version 12.
Thanks mate

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
V12 is the first time I'm playing this and there are a ton of scenes in the CG rip that I still don't see, and in the quest buttons I don't even see options. Like I've completed everything for Christina according to the in game menu but I never saw a shower handjob like I see in the CG rips. Right now its a heavy grind trying to get the boss to give me secret work. I'm working off a V11 walkthrough and it doesn't say much about that scene either. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nickperest

Jan 4, 2019
V12 is the first time I'm playing this and there are a ton of scenes in the CG rip that I still don't see, and in the quest buttons I don't even see options. Like I've completed everything for Christina according to the in game menu but I never saw a shower handjob like I see in the CG rips. Right now its a heavy grind trying to get the boss to give me secret work. I'm working off a V11 walkthrough and it doesn't say much about that scene either. Any help is greatly appreciated!
If you go to bathroom on Friday 9.00, you will get handjob from Christina. Just admire her and slap her ass, you will see. But work only v12, if you have v11 Bill will fire you :D

Reactions: darthpham

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can i use saves from previous versions?
Yes the dev moved the save folder to here: Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 12.0 WIN_Data\StreamingAssets\Save. You have to physically move the saves from the old version to the new one in order to use them. The game does not save a copy to your computer like Renpy does.

Reactions: raim
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes