Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been answered in the past, but couldn't find it: How do you do to make Annie stay longer in your room on Monday morning when she cleans your room?
you have to simulate your sleep. then it goes automatically to the handjob. make several montages that.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
can anyone explain to new maid quest. Annie still waiting in her room. And there is no Asher/Usher to talk

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
can anyone explain to new maid quest. Annie still waiting in her room. And there is no Asher/Usher to talk
Asher is in the garage at 11 or 12

You need to learn how to read, because all your questions have been asked and answered on this thread, not once, not twice, BUT SEVERAL TIMES. But if you're too lazy to look for them:
1. You need to do it SEVERAL TIMES, NOT ONCE. AND you need to give the work to Elena FIRST, get rewards from her at bath room, 22:00 on Wednesday, BEFORE turning it to Bill.
2. You have to do the above, while also spy on Annie on Sundays, at several hours (10 at her room, 12 at Bill's room, 21 and 23 at her room), until you find Bill forcing a bj on her. After you intervene the first time, Bill will show up, offer you money for you to back off, you need to take it. Then you need to repeat the process until Bill force a bj on Annie a second time, but this time, instead of intervening, you go tell Elena so she catches them. After which, she'll show up at your room early morning and one of the 2 icons will light up with hint. It will basically tells you to wait for a third forced bj and take a picture to show to Elena. Then, you have to get Elena to give you bj 6 times: massage session on Wednesday (replace the masseur option at 14, and do the session at 15) to start off, get reward for Icloud hack Wednesday at 22, at breakfast on Saturday (drop the fork), Monday morning massage (9 at bathroom, need to successfully massage her in bathtub pretending as Bill first), Tuesday at the pool at 15 (ask for titfuck), and then lastly, Wednesday at 14, offer to rub sun tan oil on her on the balcony, don't pull your dick out but choose continue and then ask to take off your clothes for rewards. After all 6 bjs, the last icon will light up.
3. They are fantasies during "Help with homework". Probably the earlier 2, so redo that and choose the earlier fantasize option. You need to repeat it a few times to reach the last scene for each of them.
4. It's likely a bug. If you have vistited Annie several times at 23 and do everything you can there, you have already finished it. If you want it light up, just go to save file, find a line that say eventAnniesleep, and change the value from 5 to 4.
There needs to be a link in the OP to this post :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Add for point #2 to NOT warn Annie about Bill during the 8 weeks it takes to find her in Bill's room each Sunday. If Mark warns Annie by selecting that dialogue, it starts from the beginning again! This is interesting because if you don't want to see Annie with Bill, you can avoid it. True, to unlock Elena content Mark needs to watch his sister taking Bill's dick in her mouth, but you can keep Annie away from Bill simply by warning her once a week to not get close to him. So let's say your main targets are Christina and Annie, it's possible you can focus on them in the next release without Annie ever being with Bill?

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
Asher is in the garage at 11 or 12

TY :)

There needs to be a link in the OP to this post :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I would add for point #2 to NOT warn Annie about Bill during the 8 weeks it takes to find her in Bill's room each Sunday. If Mark warns Annie by selecting that dialogue, it starts from the beginning again! This is interesting because if you don't want to see Annie with Bill, you can avoid it. True, to unlock Elena content Mark needs to watch his sister taking Bill's dick in her mouth, but you can keep Annie away from Bill simply by warning her once a week to not get close to him. So let's say your main targets are Christina and Annie, it's possible you can focus on them in the next release without Annie ever being with Bill?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
What do you mean by simulate, you mean pretend to sleep? I've done that already a few times and no handjob
You have to buy glue online to make a mess on the floor that takes her longer to clean up. Then each Monday pretend to be asleep. If I remember it takes four weeks before she "finishes the job" ;)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
there is no maid clothes in online shop?
What do you mean by simulate, you mean pretend to sleep? I've done that already a few times and no handjob

You have to buy the outfit for the maid. Only with aher speak in the garage.
The next days. knock on the second room which is at annie.

Then every Sunday. at 10 pm at annie Spy
at 12 o'clock with bill in the room to look.
and make a spy at 23 night at annie in the room.

After that it should work

And annie on monday in your room 8 am

Reactions: bobbo69

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I think anal disgusting. has nothing to do with eroticism. and does not fit into the game here.

Whaa...? Since when there's a love/erotic story between them? It was always a game between this 2.. they are more like friends with benefits.

She's using him for info about her husband and he gets the sex.. can't remember any erotic line between them.. I know his English it's not his 1st language, neither mine but still..
He didn't said anything like "I would like to stay with my love, maybe buying 3 bottles of wine will melt her heart and she ll be mine forever".

Oh yeah.. and deservers that cock in her ass for being mean earlier and don't forget the foot in his face..
and many more reasons.. humiliation in the massage room "you'll run in your room now and you ll jerk off" or after she gets her pussy licked for quite a while she almost disgusted about giving him a bj (pool scene with the husband present), she does not like his presence and she shows that like a rich bitch.

I would fuck her in the ass too (keep dreaming) but still if I had the screen with 99 vaginal options and one anal I would pick the anal.
Don't get me wrong, I like the femdom in this game.

The only problem with the anal I see that came too fast. After the wine scene I was expecting a hj maybe or because he is lucky a bj... apparently he s even luckier and at the end she can't remember a thing.. at the end everyone is happy.

She's a hot wife bitch and he's a pervert jerking on his sister.. fuck the romance! You got the wrong game here mate..

I don't want to see her a cum dumpster at the end but I would like to see more domination, femdom or maledom (is this a word? ... probably)

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
6.7 GB just for blowjob and anal thing. LOL, you dont need create beautifull girl if only need blowjob and anal. just create gay man & your job is clear..

normal vegene is always tight another thing is anus is worst thing for sex object, only gay and hardcore whore use anus. no normal women like anus.

and in the game why the hell i fuck hardcore whore. normal women is more interesting hahahahaha

kimhakji

Jul 25, 2018
As I said before, this game developer
He likes anal and job so he does not like sex.
He seems to be a person without a cock head.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
PLZ! Someone tell me about these two event"Dreams come true!"and "Morning surprise!".How to get the max scenes about that?Always "to be continued".About "Dreams come true!",I got the six blow scene,and the "queen of blowjob"had lighted!
About "Morning surprise!",I got the scene with gule the floor and Annie saw Mark's morning boner.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Can I ask for an Walkthrough for V12 or V11?

I can´t find Usher for the "New Maid" Task, because Bill doesn´t talk to me about it.

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Where are the saves stored at? Seems this game still has an issue of freezing when advancing to day 6. Or does anyone have a full save they can post?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes