dave619

Nov 3, 2018
ı have reduced my lust point now ı have 20 chaisty but he did not show up ... where can find him ı cannot talk to him near door to annie
in the garage then talk to him then you can talk to him by the door at 8am

Nickperest

Jan 4, 2019
There is a bug with this, if you have been to her room at 23:00 3 different times with the last time grinding on her ass then you have completed that part. To fix it for now you can open your last save file (Notepad works for Me) and scroll down till you find <eventAnnieSleep>4</eventAnnieSleep> if there is a 5 there instead of a 4. change it back to 4 and it will now show as complete. Of coarse if you haven't seen the grinding scene at all, then just keep going to her room at 23:00 until you do but for some reason if you keep going back after that, it changes the value and shows that event as locked.
Thnx for answer. there is a bug i think too... :(

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
yes, that's how it was with me. the first BJ was in the massage room thats right
and i cant get to it the 1st one . every time it ends in jerking off ! and nothing more ! cant understand weather my game save file is corrupted or im doing it the wrong way

DaPimpVio

Oct 18, 2017
This is hands down one of my favorite games. I know the game is huge, but would it be possible to make an android version of the game?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
how to get two last scenes with wife and those scenes with sister? in maid uniform and that goth something

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
and i cant get to it the 1st one . every time it ends in jerking off ! and nothing more ! cant understand weather my game save file is corrupted or im doing it the wrong way
I doubt that, you probably missed something on the way. I'll try to give a quick summary for the story progression from what I remember. Whether steps need a certain level of chastity, and thus a lack of lust, I can't tell, but I pretty much maxed out lust early on.
No guarantee, the steps are correct. Keep checking the breakfast table for probable story progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I probably mixed up the order of some steps and might have forgotten some conversations, so check your other events (OP walkthrough), regulary check the breakfast table for new events and new dialogue options with Bill and Elena. Also I have no clue whether your progress with Christina has any impact on the main story.
Also note, that "Oil for tanning", "Skillful Fingers" and "Dreams Come True!" do not get a "this is the maximum in this version of the game" or "the final of the scene is reached" tag. I'm pretty positive I haven't missed a scene there after checking the CG.

Edit: fuck layout

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes