$10
$20
$30

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here are parts 2 and 3 of the Holidays Going On images. The original 4k png files were more than 10mb, which is the max limit of this forum apparently, so these are compressed quality.

EDIT: Here are the original 4k images:

Elena2_F2.jpg Elena3_F2.jpg

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are parts 2 and 3 of the Holidays Going On images. The original 4k png files were more than 10mb, which is the max limit of this forum apparently, so these are compressed quality.

EDIT: Here are the original 4k images:

View attachment 217098 View attachment 217099
There are two more nude pictures of Elena.

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
I doubt that, you probably missed something on the way. I'll try to give a quick summary for the story progression from what I remember. Whether steps need a certain level of chastity, and thus a lack of lust, I can't tell, but I pretty much maxed out lust early on.
No guarantee, the steps are correct. Keep checking the breakfast table for probable story progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I probably mixed up the order of some steps and might have forgotten some conversations, so check your other events (OP walkthrough), regulary check the breakfast table for new events and new dialogue options with Bill and Elena. Also I have no clue whether your progress with Christina has any impact on the main story.
Also note, that "Oil for tanning", "Skillful Fingers" and "Dreams Come True!" do not get a "this is the maximum in this version of the game" or "the final of the scene is reached" tag. I'm pretty positive I haven't missed a scene there after checking the CG.

Edit: fuck layout
Thank You will follow the steps !!

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
im working on a walkthough to add the new update evenr if any one has any info of if i missed any thing i have elenas bj bill n annies bj and location were they take place

Reactions: bobbo69 and Zlika

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
yep) cant take this circle((
Maybe try changing your resolution of the game? Maybe if you change from windowed to fullscreen (or other way about) or change the window size it would put the icons at a different level? On my screen at 1920 the spa icon is a lot closer to the bottom of the screen that yours is.

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
I did it at wednesday at 14:00 go to elena and choose "replace the masseur today" then do everything as before, but in the end in addition to the jerk off there is an opportunity to choose a Blowjob and then there are 5 more scenes of Blowjob
I have unlocked the scenes in the massage room, kitchen, boss bathroom and pool. Where are the rest ?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I have unlocked the scenes in the massage room, kitchen, boss bathroom and pool. Where are the rest ?
ere are six BJ events to complete the path.

* Massage room (as a full massage reward and it unlocks the rest)
* Kitchen (instead of you giving oral, she does)
* Shower (as a iCloud hack reward)
* Bath (as a completed morning massage reward)
* Pool (as a titfuck variant)
* Balcony (as a suntan oil reward)

The Balcony can be a bit tricky but do the event as usual until you have massaged her buttocks and rather than pleasuring yourself, click "CONTINUE" and take off your clothes

Shakuhachi

Jan 5, 2019
and when i end all blowjobs with wife,still "dream comes true" is on to be continue so,whats the next stage? I did get all 6 bjs every location for few times,just to make sure,and still says to be continue,and i cant find anything to proceed that event... Whats next can u tell?
Im having the same thing.. How to progress here?

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
ere are six BJ events to complete the path.

* Massage room (as a full massage reward and it unlocks the rest)
* Kitchen (instead of you giving oral, she does)
* Shower (as a iCloud hack reward)
* Bath (as a completed morning massage reward)
* Pool (as a titfuck variant)
* Balcony (as a suntan oil reward)

The Balcony can be a bit tricky but do the event as usual until you have massaged her buttocks and rather than pleasuring yourself, click "CONTINUE" and take off your clothes

is there any scene after this? or no? I did everything,and that mission is still on 'To be continue" whats next can anyone tell?

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Any real purpose of the backup folder being there in the game folder aside from well, being the backup? If not then i'm deleting it... It takes a whole lotta space...

Nvm... It deletes itself after completely updating...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes