Ross86

Mar 12, 2018
i did the same thing and after about a month i stop telling her to becareful around him and got the send again and took the money but now i dont get any options to take the pics of him doing it to progress so i think we're stuck for now usless someone knows how to get around it.
Hi,
I made the same path and I was able to go further doing the following steps:
- Check Annie bedroom and see her with Bill; not the scene where Bill is jerking off, but the one where they are simply together!
- Check Annie bedroom and see her "changing" dresses (if I remember correct: first time normal, second time red heels, third time lingerie)
- Spy Annie in Bill's room cleaning up (if I remember correct: first time normal, second time without panties, third time in lingerie in the bed)

After this "rise and repeat" I was able to get the BJ scene again; if you already stop them and talked with Elena you can take pictures to show Elena otherwise you have to first talk Elena and then do the BJ scene with Bill and Annie again.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Maximus brutus

Canes

May 27, 2018
Is this game's English as bad as the screenshots suggest?

EDIT: Nope, it's worse. -- With the number of Patrons these developers have can't they hire a native English speaker to proof-read these things. How hard can it be to show some respect towards non-Russians readers, which I bet is more than half of his Patreon?

Reactions: DirkP

WoloWizard

May 5, 2017
What am I missing here, guys? I can't seem to find or unlock these two events for Christina:

Anyone know how to trigger these? I've finished all of her other events thus far.

Christina.png

Also, is there another outcome of the shower cum scenes other than the cum on pussy and forced cum on face outcomes?..For some reason I get the feeling that there's another, more willing finish for that scene rather than by force. No complaints whatsoever though, I really love the forced stuff..=b

-X

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
stuck at part where mark questions Annie about not wearing panties. I question her loads of times about he not wearing any but dont progress any firther help please.

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me progress in the:
BREAKFAST UNDER THE TABLE
-Saturday - 10:00 - kitchen (you have to drop the fork twice and after she ask you to open the wine)
- Next week do it again.
I have tried several weeks, but I always get turned down and called a pig (looses 50 relation)

Thank you in advance :)

rendurial

May 29, 2018
ok for the first one when you help christina with her homework during the week, instead of clicking 'fantasize' click 'put your hands' followed by 'touch ass' and then 'fantasize'

if i remember right you have to do the 'put your hands' and 'touch ass' buttons a couple times...maybe? i think the first time time or two the scene ends, do it again and you'll get the last buttons to push.

the second one follow the same path but click on pull down panties instead of fantasize, then another fantasize button will appear
Thanks for the help. Don't know how I missed that path of clicks.

Prob

Aug 5, 2016
how i complete SLEEPING PRINCESS!(Annie)?
go in bedroom kiss, suck, and fap and nothing happening.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So when After you rescue Annie form being forced into a BJ by Bill, he comes the next morning telling you to stop interfering and gives you 3k. I chose refuse, and the events stop... Even though Bill said it will happen whether you let it or not...

I played 8 more weeks since then, and every Sunday now if you peek on them Annie is always cleaning the window only, no more bending over, no more showing off lingerie... heck if you peek at her at 10am you see she is back to wearing the white underwear again...

How does the story move forward ? and dont tell me I had to let Mark be a cuck and accept the 3k, or I am screwed, otherwise Bill's big talk about how its going to happen regardless means nothing..
Yes, they have to let Bill get a BJ. To take a picture. You also have to take the money. Only then can they finish everything and get BJ from Elena. Read the walkthrough. Here is a screenshot.

Reactions: dave619

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Also, is there another outcome of the shower cum scenes other than the cum on pussy and forced cum on face outcomes?..For some reason I get the feeling that there's another, more willing finish for that scene rather than by force. No complaints whatsoever though, I really love the forced stuff..=b
No, that's all for now

Anyone know how to trigger these?
select dream 30 and 50 before reaching the final stage

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
What am I missing here, guys? I can't seem to find or unlock these two events for Christina:

Anyone know how to trigger these? I've finished all of her other events thus far.

View attachment 219184

-X
Read the Walkthrough. Here is a Screenshots.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, they have to let Bill get a BJ. To take a picture. You also have to take the money. Only then can they finish everything and get BJ from Elena. Read the walkthrough. Here is a screenshot.
There are three possibilities: 1.We will not give Bill a BJ. 2. We only let Bill have a BJ (photo of Bill and Annie) 3. We always give Bill a BJ (no photo)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uh, I've got problems with my save files, so I've started gameplay once again. Regarding to walkthrough I have done all events to the end (without the new content after first illegal work, reward from elena). How much time have I to do illegal work ?
And how do I get the last three, still blocked events with Christine (see image) ?
1547045979296.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Uh, I've got problems with my save files, so I've started gameplay once again. Regarding to walkthrough I have done all events to the end (without the new content after first illegal work, reward from elena). How much time have I to do illegal work ?
And how do I get the last three, still blocked events with Christine (see image) ?
View attachment 219449
Hello! To finish the work you have to work 2 x 6 hours (if all your skills are at max, otherwise longer). To finish the three Christine Event you need imagination 30/50/75 first event 3 times, 2 also 3 times, third 2 times. Doing the homework with Christine. Can increase imagination while watching TV (watch film).

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello! To finish the work you have to work 2 x 6 hours (if all your skills are at max, otherwise longer). To finish the three Christine Event you need imagination 30/50/75 first event 3 times, 2 also 3 times, third 2 times. Doing the homework with Christine. Can increase imagination while watching TV (watch film).
Thanks, I have seen this three school events already, but didn't repeat them. Will do it now. The illegal work for Bill I've done 4 times, but up to now nothing happens. By the way, should I tell Bill that I've seen him at Annie's bedroom, or better not ?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes