Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks, I have seen this three school events already, but didn't repeat them. Will do it now. The illegal work for Bill I've done 4 times, but up to now nothing happens. By the way, should I tell Bill that I've seen him at Annie's bedroom, or better not ?
Did you also talk to Elena? You can not give the hacker work to Bill. First you have to show it to Elena !!! When you work, you always start at 11am (after breakfast). The yield is the largest. And always 6 hours working. At 2 and 4 hours you need much longer.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally got every event, sadly Elena's last two are still bugged, "Queen of Blowjob" never lit up despite me doing all the events, and even getting credit for it (seeing the circle with the image with a + symbol)... and "Dreams Come True" stays stuck at "to be continued" rather than "this is the end" or "continue in next version"

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Did you also talk to Elena? You can not give the hacker work to Bill. First you have to show it to Elena !!! When you work, you always start at 11am (after breakfast). The yield is the largest. And always 6 hours working. At 2 and 4 hours you need much longer.
Thanks. Yes, I've done the work (but in 2 hours depending on patch), showed it to Elena, getting award from her (in shower), than gave it to Bill. One morning he told me, that Mr. Cheng will come for a second meeting on Sunday 18:00h, but it didn't show up. Ist there really a second meeting in this version, or will it come in next version?
and in addition:
I've got the BJ scene between Bill and Annie in Bills bedroom on sunday (should I intervene or leave?). I've got this twice, but didn't find the option to take the picture, or talk to Elena ?

Suweren95

May 11, 2017
Hi guys, can you help me?

I have problem with quest "WORK AT HOME!"
Bez tytułu1.png
This is not end, right?

When i try speak with her, I have this:
Bez tytułu2.png
I played this game a long time ago and dont remember where i end this quest.
Sorry if this is simple quest and thanks for help :)

Wexus

Apr 24, 2017
Hello guys, so Im gonna crazy about this DREAMS COME TRUE! event. I tried like 2 hours to pass 'intervene' and I looked up walkthrough but when I select 'go back' to tell elena about bill and annie there is nothing happens, empty, blank, no selection to tell elena. Please I need advice, what I'm I doing wrong? and sorry for mybad english

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi guys, can you help me?

I have problem with quest "WORK AT HOME!"
View attachment 219758
This is not end, right?

When i try speak with her, I have this:
View attachment 219760
I played this game a long time ago and dont remember where i end this quest.
Sorry if this is simple quest and thanks for help :)
You have to work for Christina on the computer (as for Bill). Until you siesta the picture. There are 4 difficulty levels, 3 with different events. Read walkthrough.

Reactions: Suweren95

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks. Yes, I've done the work (but in 2 hours depending on patch), showed it to Elena, getting award from her (in shower), than gave it to Bill. One morning he told me, that Mr. Cheng will come for a second meeting on Sunday 18:00h, but it didn't show up. Ist there really a second meeting in this version, or will it come in next version?
and in addition:
I've got the BJ scene between Bill and Annie in Bills bedroom on sunday (should I intervene or leave?). I've got this twice, but didn't find the option to take the picture, or talk to Elena ?
There is not a second meeting in this version. Read walkthrough. There are three possibilities: 1.We will not give Bill a BJ(. No money taken from Bill).2. We only let Bill have a BJ (photo of Bill and Annie) 3. We always give Bill a BJ .

Reactions: lazyharry

WoloWizard

May 5, 2017
Read the Walkthrough. Here is a Screenshots.

I managed to find the Christina shower handjob scene, but still no shower blowjob.. The walkthough doesn't mention that Christine is also in the shower at 9:00 Friday morning, as opposed to the 22:00 night-time shower scenes mentioned in the walkthrough. Still haven't found either of the two events that are greyed out in my screenshot though unfortunately..

Also, I too am stuck at the last Annie event 'Sleeping Princess'. I've done all that the walkthrough states, kiss her goodnight, lick her goodnight & fap her goodnight..and no other options come up thereon. Not sure how to complete that event yet.

-X

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There is not a second meeting in this version. Read walkthrough. There are three possibilities: 1.We will not give Bill a BJ. 2. We only let Bill have a BJ (photo of Bill and Annie) 3. We always give Bill a BJ (no photo).
Thanks again. Yes you're right, in walkthrough at OP there is no second meeting. But there are also not all the new secens with Annie. So I thought it might not be complete. As I understand now: first you let have Bill a BJ, then take the image, tell it to Elena, then interfere to get the money. I'll try this.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Same question once again. I've played now the scene with bill and Annie three times in a row on a sunday at 12:00 at Bill's bedroom, but I never get the possibility to take a picture or to talk to Elena about it. I only can intervene oder leave with the comment: I am not ready to watch this. What I'm doing wrong ?

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I managed to find the Christina shower handjob scene, but still no shower blowjob.. The walkthough doesn't mention that Christine is also in the shower at 9:00 Friday morning, as opposed to the 22:00 night-time shower scenes mentioned in the walkthrough. Still haven't found either of the two events that are greyed out in my screenshot though unfortunately..

Also, I too am stuck at the last Annie event 'Sleeping Princess'. I've done all that the walkthrough states, kiss her goodnight, lick her goodnight & fap her goodnight..and no other options come up thereon. Not sure how to complete that event yet.

-X
A think, need more Christine lust. Probably imagine 3 times (take her panties off, when help your her lesson writing). Then slap her ass when she is shower at morning.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

-X
On Friday 9am Christine gives HJ and sucks testicles. 22 pm Mark jerks and squirts on Christine. The button new maid (sleeping princess) turns gray after you continue with new maid (there are two called the New Maiden, so it turns gray). If you want to see it, you first have to finish sleeping princess before you start with New Maid2.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks again. Yes you're right, in walkthrough at OP there is no second meeting. But there are also not all the new secens with Annie. So I thought it might not be complete. As I understand now: first you let have Bill a BJ, then take the image, tell it to Elena, then interfere to get the money. I'll try this.

You must have taken the money from Bill $ 3000. If you have not taken the money, the event will not start. 1. Peek first and do not interrupt. Talk to Elena and go back to Bill's room. 2.Elena comes to the room tomorrow morning. 3. Peek and take a picture. 4.Show the photo Ellena. All scenes 1-4 see screenshot.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You must have taken the money from Bill $ 3000. If you have not taken the money, the event will not start. 1. Peek first and do not interrupt. Talk to Elena and go back to Bill's room. 2.Elena comes to the room tomorrow morning. 3. Peek and take a picture. 4.Show the photo Ellena. All scenes 1-4 see screenshot.
Thanks a lot. I've got point 1, but cannot talk to Elena. Maybe I missed the first BJ scene, and what I've seen is second one, so I cannot get it any longer. Is that possible ? If that's the reason, how can I get it ? Save-file before first BJ scene or patch save-file (which parameter?)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Same question once again. I've played now the scene with bill and Annie three times in a row on a sunday at 12:00 at Bill's bedroom, but I never get the possibility to take a picture or to talk to Elena about it. I only can intervene oder leave with the comment: I am not ready to watch this. What I'm doing wrong ?
Read walkthrough, you have to complete "New Maid". You have landed at the third opportunity (1 Bill never gets BJ (do not take money) 2.Bill only gets BJ once (photo) 3.Bill always gets BJ (no photo) can not do anything anymore You have to do it again from the beginning (before Bill gets a BJ got to play).

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes