Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So when After you rescue Annie form being forced into a BJ by Bill, he comes the next morning telling you to stop interfering and gives you 3k. I chose refuse, and the events stop... Even though Bill said it will happen whether you let it or not...

I played 8 more weeks since then, and every Sunday now if you peek on them Annie is always cleaning the window only, no more bending over, no more showing off lingerie... heck if you peek at her at 10am you see she is back to wearing the white underwear again...

How does the story move forward ? and dont tell me I had to let Mark be a cuck and accept the 3k, or I am screwed, otherwise Bill's big talk about how its going to happen regardless means nothing..

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
So when After you rescue Annie form being forced into a BJ by Bill, he comes the next morning telling you to stop interfering and gives you 3k. I chose refuse, and the events stop... Even though Bill said it will happen whether you let it or not...

I played 8 more weeks since then, and every Sunday now if you peek on them Annie is always cleaning the window only, no more bending over, no more showing off lingerie... heck if you peek at her at 10am you see she is back to wearing the white underwear again...

How does the story move forward ? and dont tell me I had to let Mark be a cuck and accept the 3k, or I am screwed, otherwise Bill's big talk about how its going to happen regardless means nothing..
I don't know whether this blocks the progress in the current version or not. Keep in mind the "talk some sence into her" conversation resets her progress with Bill, which means you'll have to do the peeking loop another three times in a row again.

raim

Jun 19, 2017
ok
Maybe try changing your resolution of the game? Maybe if you change from windowed to fullscreen (or other way about) or change the window size it would put the icons at a different level? On my screen at 1920 the spa icon is a lot closer to the bottom of the screen that yours is.
thnx) i changed resolution and its ok

Reactions: Sharinel

james3456545

Jul 21, 2017

i did the same thing and after about a month i stop telling her to becareful around him and got the send again and took the money but now i dont get any options to take the pics of him doing it to progress so i think we're stuck for now usless someone knows how to get around it.

Gobloking03

Jan 3, 2019
is there any more walkthrough here? i got stuck on annie (new maid,morning suprises and i forgot the other one haha) , i already finished christina ,elena and bill
thanks in advance

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Я не могу получить эту картину
Тебе нужно дождаться когда Билл повалит ее первый раз, ворваться в комнату и вытащить её. На следующее утро он придет к тебе в комнату и в разговоре надо взять деньги которые он предложит. Потом ждать эту сцену и не отговаривать сестру все время пока ждешь. Когда сестра снова будет под ним будет вариант позвать Елену.

wjdtlsckflwk

Jan 7, 2019
If you chose to "take the money" which Bill wanted to give and after repeating peeking on Sunday at 12:00 pm, yellow circle turn from "intervene" into "watch". If you told it Elena already then watch it. After clicking several times, 'take a photo' circle will appear.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
hey how can i get the last two task with elena ?
I detailedly explained that in my post on page 330 of this thread, look it up.

yeah, sadly, you're screwed unless a future update changes things. You can try editting your save, but that's about it.

Hi, can we prevent the boss to touch Annie ?
You can, but then you won't be able to progress and get bjs from Elena.

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Sorry for the Stupid question but where do I find Asher?
You will find him in the garage at 8.00 in the morning ("Backyard" button in your room). What would he have appeared you need to have positive chastity. Just open the save file and edit the <swagger> X </ swagger> to -15 and wait one day

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes